DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Coming to Bristol in 2019........Our 10th Anniversary Fling!!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Coming to Bristol in 2019........Our 10th Anniversary Fling!!!!!
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Spring Fling
posted
COMING TO BRISTOL IN 2019!

A SPECIAL 10TH ANNIVERSARY FLING EVENT TO CELEBRATE OUR 10TH YEAR AT BRISTOL!

BIG NEWS! HUGE EVENT!

Details to follow...

Posts: 33 | Location: Bristol, TN | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Already been saving my nickels and dimes for next year. Trying to gather a couple of idiots from the Left Coast to come out! Can't Wait for the festivities!

Kevin Mac

Posts: 234 | Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA | Registered: April 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of victo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KMac:
Already been saving my nickels and dimes for next year. Trying to gather a couple of idiots from the Left Coast to come out! Can't Wait for the festivities!

Kevin Mac
i made the first one with Don Gatlin and eathon and zanna Lanfri trying to get out there

2012 West Coast Pro Gas E/Gas Champion

Posts: 523 | Location: Novato | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post