DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Cancel my subscription please...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cancel my subscription please...
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted
Dear 2021, I appreciate you letting me try your 7-day free trial, but I am unsatisfied with your product so far.
So, I would like to cancel my subscription to the year 2021.

Please credit all funds I would have lost by continuing
to be enrolled in your offer.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Sincerly, Dave

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4497 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
This is just the "trailer" to 2021 wait till the whole movie is available......

Posts: 612 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
And we thought 2020 was a fun time!!!!

Shake head

Wrong

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
Dear 2021, I appreciate you letting me try your 7-day free trial, but I am unsatisfied with your product so far.
So, I would like to cancel my subscription to the year 2021.

Please credit all funds I would have lost by continuing
to be enrolled in your offer.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Sincerly, Dave

That’s funny Dave! And I get it! Already fd up out of the gate.

So Dec 10 I ordered two torsion springs for my trailer. Holy crap is this door heavy without them! Company called “365 garage door parts”. Ordered by wire size, length, color and ID. No problem, Gave me tracking number, hasn’t left the shop. I emailed, called, left messages etc.. so 21 started of fd up! Ugh....
Before you ask, yes I tried local, you can’t buy direct, they won’t sell, they want a service call and install! 700 bucks! Springs are 60 bucks!! I’m not cheap and I’ve done them before. That’s race car money!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4562 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Can we please just skip to 2022, this 2021 ain't startin' very well.

Bob

Posts: 3125 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
BP have you considered a 1000-1500 wench?

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I have now!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4562 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
2020 just might turn out to have been a walk in the park compared to where 2021 is headed. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1254 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Sorry Dave, not intended to sidetrack your thread.

Raceless in California!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
. . . what makes ANYBODY think 2022 would be better ? ? ?

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
Sorry Dave, not intended to sidetrack your thread.[/QUOTe

No big deal my friend...Besides with the ever-present rants by the couple mentally ill posting on here blowing up every discussion on this board, it seems like sidetracking is the least of it...

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4497 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post