DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Sportsman Drag Racing Podcast with Luke & Jed - Finished
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sportsman Drag Racing Podcast with Luke & Jed - Finished
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
Well, I'm not a big SDRP podcast guy, but randomly listen to it. Looks like it's ran its course. Those guys did a great job for many years. I did listen to the final episode.

SL...

Posts: 2110 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
I listened to it since the beginning. I spent a lot of time commuting, so it was great to listen to. I'm bummed it went away.

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1382 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Hate to see it go. Always a great listen

Posts: 6216 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Nim Rod
posted Hide Post
I listened to it off and on, that's too bad. Guess someone needs to replace it. Who wants to make another one with me?

------------------------------------
Not Hot Rod, not Super Rod, not Quick Rod, but the one and only NimRod

Posts: 217 | Location: The Weeds | Registered: August 10, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
Listened to almost every episode. Great show on its own merits as well as provoking discussion among my racing friend group and I'm sure many others in the racing community.

Big loss, but I'm sure it was an awful lot of work for little/no return.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3165 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post