Find
Notify
Tools

MSD 7530T
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of nomad
posted
Are these worth anything these days? I've got a brand new one in the box.

If they are I'll list it in the classifieds.

I've got a new shelf worn Edelbrock 2807 in the box also.

nomad
Bruce Guertin

Easily distracted by bright shiny objects.

Wife says I'm a new adventure every day.

Call Automotive Performance Engines for all your complete engine building, dyno service needs 863-967-8781

Posts: 2544 | Location: Auburndale, Florida | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I am still using one and could use one for a spare.

Posts: 22 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: June 09, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I run 7530t interseted for a spare . I am in Bradenton. PM me.
Thanks Joey

Posts: 8 | Location: Near Numidia | Registered: March 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of nomad
posted Hide Post
I sold this unit to Joey Jr. We met in Wachulla, Florida over lunch yesterday. Joey and his wife are real good folks and we had a good time. It's always nice to meet other racers and chat.

I found this out too late but, if you have a 7530 ignition and want the improved software and control of the Grid, this is the plug in wire harness MSD #7789. Wish I'd known this when I firt converted to the Grid.

nomad
Bruce Guertin

Easily distracted by bright shiny objects.

Wife says I'm a new adventure every day.

Call Automotive Performance Engines for all your complete engine building, dyno service needs 863-967-8781

Posts: 2544 | Location: Auburndale, Florida | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post