Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Goodbye Cuomo
 Login/Join
 
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
I am also a little uncomfortable with how all the photos of the accusers show them snuggled up with Cuomo with their arms around him and big smiles on their faces. Is he a scumbag? YES, DEFINITELY. And he should have had the good sense to keep them at arms length. But I share Bucky's concern. We no longer live in an "innocent until proven guilty" society. It might give us a childish pleasure to see the shoe on the other foot and see a liberal getting smeared, but ultimately it is still a danger to all of us.


Mike
 
Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
...photos of the accusers show them snuggled up with Cuomo with their arms around him and big smiles on their faces.

Most are liberal, latter climbing ladies!


Illegitimi non carborundum
 
Posts: 2320 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SlyFox:
I am also a little uncomfortable with how all the photos of the accusers show them snuggled up with Cuomo with their arms around him and big smiles on their faces. Is he a scumbag? YES, DEFINITELY. And he should have had the good sense to keep them at arms length. But I share Bucky's concern. We no longer live in an "innocent until proven guilty" society. It might give us a childish pleasure to see the shoe on the other foot and see a liberal getting smeared, but ultimately it is still a danger to all of us.


It was all fun and games as long as it was beneficial to them. But once they had climbed as far as they could by using this schmuck, the switch flipped. By that regard, he got what he deserved. But are we to the point where any woman can get any man fired at will without any guilt proven?


Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
 
Posts: 6348 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
...without any guilt proven?

Point taken, but seems he chose exiting as his best option. I hope he gets (mandated) his day in court, but I have no reason to believe it will happen.


Illegitimi non carborundum
 
Posts: 2320 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
...without any guilt proven?

Point taken, but seems he chose exiting as his best option. I hope he gets (mandated) his day in court, but I have no reason to believe it will happen.


Agreed on all. Integrity in American politics really doesn't exist anymore. Trump wasn't everyone's favorite I'm sure. But he wasn't big into lying to you. He'd tell you exactly what he thought. He could be wrong. But he would tell you the deal regardless of what he thought you would feel about it.


Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
 
Posts: 6348 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
Originally posted by SlyFox:
I am also a little uncomfortable with how all the photos of the accusers show them snuggled up with Cuomo with their arms around him and big smiles on their faces. Is he a scumbag? YES, DEFINITELY. And he should have had the good sense to keep them at arms length. But I share Bucky's concern. We no longer live in an "innocent until proven guilty" society. It might give us a childish pleasure to see the shoe on the other foot and see a liberal getting smeared, but ultimately it is still a danger to all of us.


It was all fun and games as long as it was beneficial to them. But once they had climbed as far as they could by using this schmuck, the switch flipped. By that regard, he got what he deserved. But are we to the point where any woman can get any man fired at will without any guilt proven?


How's it going Bucky? Funny but I just had a long conversation with my wife about this. Years ago (I'm telling my age here) a lot of people met their spouses through their workplace, today you can't even look a woman in the eye without her thinking your undressing her. I'm not a political person, when someone starts talking politics to me I instantly turn the subject to sports as there is no winner in a political argument. Where is proof today, everyone has cellphones and one click on a record app with your phone in your back pocket can get you all the proof you need but it's never there. Not one Bill Cosby accuser had enough guts to confront him about what he did while recording that conversation, even Monica's proof was her bragging to a friend about her fling with Clinton, who, by the way is loved and respected by women around the country regardless of what he did and that makes no sense to me at all. No wonder there are so many lesbians today, guys are scared to death to approach a woman anymore.
 
Posts: 163 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: March 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
It used to be if you saw a lady dressed in nice clothes, you might say "you look nice today" just to be polite. Try that these days and you'll be unemployed before sundown.


Mike
 
Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post



DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Bret Kavanaugh did not back down proving BS called. Why did The NY Gov back down? Agree there is a rush by the media to convict but if you are not guilty - F those a holes stay put, stand your ground and prove it. He’s done a bunch of shady shyt and I’m not on his wagon or a supporter so prob a good chance he stepped on his d I c k. Newsome is next !


Raceless in California!
 
Posts: 4448 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Some of the stuff I did in my 30 years of owning a business would put me in jail today.
But, the only time I dipped my pen in company ink I married her and we had 22 years together before she passed away. 4 kids, 8 grand kids and now 2 great grandkids.
Newscum is next.
 
Posts: 4814 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
When it comes to kids and women the rule for me is friendly never familiar. The difference is day and night, one will get you a pleasant "Thank you" the other can get you arrested.

Bob
 
Posts: 3054 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RPROGAS:
When it comes to kids and women the rule for me is friendly never familiar. The difference is day and night, one will get you a pleasant "Thank you" the other can get you arrested.

Bob


That used to be my go to. Now frankly, if I am not personal friends with them, it's strictly business. nothing at all else.


Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
 
Posts: 6348 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
My much better half was (just called it quits) an HR director for a major nursing home company. Some of the stories she has relayed to me are unbelievable. A few years ago she had me read the HR manual on sexual harassment. (A very long read).To say I was surprised is an understatement. The comment in an earlier post of 'friendly not familiar' is good but NOT ENOUGH. There was almost 75 pages of examples of what may be construed as harassment. The one overriding theme is this, you may pay a compliment or even ask one on a date. If however they refuse either and you persist your toast, no witness is necessary. The incident must be reported to your immediate supervisor or HR. The offending party is counseled and a written reprimand goes into your employment file. Second offense usually results in immediate termination with cause or without, depends on state law. Harassment also goes both ways, opposite sex, same sex. In her company management was advised that travel together with the opposite sex is highly discouraged, never should management individuals be in the same room alone with a subordinate of the opposite sex. It went on and on and on. In our litigious society today if your a male you have a target on your back. Thank goodness I worked for myself, by myself for the the last 30 years before retirement. My wife, who at first, was a client of mine, I asked her on a date and well the rest is history. However today that would also be considered a form of harassment should I have been rebuffed. The only harassment I can get by with today is the individual in the opposite lane.

While I think Cuomo is a scumbag he has been convicted in the court of public opinion. The accusers are not a lot better, why have some waited years to make the accusation. NO PERSON should be the subject or victim of ANY type of harassment but I often wonder if there is not an underlying motivation. Rant over.
 
Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey guys you do know that there was an investigation by New York Attorney General Letitia James that concluded he sexually harassed 11 women?

From NPR...

But it was the allegations of harassment that precipitated the once unthinkable prospect of Cuomo’s resignation. The 165-page report released last week followed a months-long investigation into Cuomo’s actions and outlined what New York Attorney General Letitia James called violations of both state and federal law. Prosecutors said their findings substantiated allegations from several women — allegations that included unwanted and nonconsensual touching and sexual comments.

https://www.npr.org/2021/08/10...al-harassment-claims

By him resigning he still has the option of running for office where if he had been impeached he’d have been barred from doing that.

MSNBC’s Chuck Todd Is Already Hoping For A Cuomo Comeback

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...ac5S?ocid=uxbndlbing
 
Posts: 2961 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
Hey guys you do know that there was an investigation by New York Attorney General Letitia James that concluded he sexually harassed 11 women?

From NPR...

But it was the allegations of harassment that precipitated the once unthinkable prospect of Cuomo’s resignation. The 165-page report released last week followed a months-long investigation into Cuomo’s actions and outlined what New York Attorney General Letitia James called violations of both state and federal law. Prosecutors said their findings substantiated allegations from several women — allegations that included unwanted and nonconsensual touching and sexual comments.

https://www.npr.org/2021/08/10...al-harassment-claims

By him resigning he still has the option of running for office where if he had been impeached he’d have been barred from doing that.

MSNBC’s Chuck Todd Is Already Hoping For A Cuomo Comeback

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...ac5S?ocid=uxbndlbing


Cuomo is not good for NY or anywhere else. Chuck Todd.. what a piece of work...Not a fan..


Raceless in California!
 
Posts: 4448 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post



DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Shave his mustache, put a wig on him and Chuck Todd becomes Nancy Pelosi. Mr. Bozo is the NBC spokesperson for the Democratic Party.

Bob
 
Posts: 3054 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I guess either way some scum was removed. The only way that any of this changes is if good minded people vote intelligently. And frankly, this may not be enough in coming years with the changing demographics of our country. The left is about two steps away from owning, and ruining this country.


Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
 
Posts: 6348 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2  
 


© DragRaceResults.com 2024