DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    What a Year! - Happy Thanksgiving Racers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What a Year! - Happy Thanksgiving Racers
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
What a year is all I can say. We saw some things this year that most of us alive have never witnessed. From a record economy and massive races to an abrupt halt in life.

We've now most likely all known or seen someone pass due to a crazy virus and those no matter how you see it are a tragic loss due to who knows what and our thoughts are with their family and friends today.

We currently have a presidential election which is not yet settled and mixed emotions on both sides and hopefully will be settled honestly and quickly for everyone's mental state of mind.

I'd like to thank the racers and promoters for their resilience in keeping our great sport of bracket racing alive! Promoters adjusted, racers adjusted schedules and traveled to places they never intended to attend and pushed Big Bucks Bracket Racing to a level we've never seen.

Spend time with your families, hug your loved ones and be safe this holiday weekend.

SL...

Posts: 2123 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Well said Scott.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
HAPPY THANKSGIVING....2021’ can’t get here soon enough

Posts: 1270 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WHOMPWHOMP:
HAPPY THANKSGIVING....2021’ can’t get here soon enough

I hear ya Whomp!
Happy Turkey Day!
Thanks Scott!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4562 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post