Find
Notify
Tools

Charlotte 4 wide
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
So whio all is going to 4 wide next weekend. Will be in top alcohol pits. Not sure about car number now that owner is renting car out.

Like all races we will have limited time to ride thru pits and meet but if can stop bye and say hi. Same offer as Gators might even have cheese cakes left to share will be fresh Thursday and with number of orders may be limited or out come Friday. So come on by give it a try. Heck probably main reason owner made lot of changed but kept me on.LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4194 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Todd Barton
posted Hide Post
We will be there, first race back this season after losing my father over the off season.

Posts: 381 | Location: Gray, TN | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. If get chance stop by. trailer will still have 2631 on back door. Normally at fnece on pro pits side across return road. White trailer with blue awning.

If get chance to ride thru sportsman pits will lok for car if saem as pic/

Posts: 4194 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sorry I can't be there this time. Maybe in the fall.

I'm not in a bad mood, I just look that way.........

Posts: 993 | Location: Kingman, Arizona | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
was wondering about you. do not worry old Larry gave me enough hard time to make up for you not being there to do so.

May or may not be with same team if there this fall .

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Barton:
We will be there, first race back this season after losing my father over the off season.

Sorry to hear Todd.
God Speed!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4509 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Nim Rod
posted Hide Post
Just seeing this, I made it there, but only briefly...

------------------------------------
Not Hot Rod, not Super Rod, not Quick Rod, but the one and only NimRod

Posts: 212 | Location: The Weeds | Registered: August 10, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post