DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Big changes coming to a drag strip near you!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big changes coming to a drag strip near you!
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
So I prove the admitted satanist mihko wrong with self evident facts, and he calls names by changing my screen name.

So what? That's when you know you won. When he tapped out with name calling, with no rational argument left, I win.

The "Cone" as you call it, is still sitting on the finish line unmoved, as the original call said.

You or mihko can smear call names all you like, it only means you have no rational argument.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
The "Cone" as you call it, is still sitting on the finish line unmoved, as the original call said.

It is huh?

For those wanting to see conclusive proof that mickey needs professional help, start at 4:15 and at 4:30-4:35 you'll see what mikey has been saying for 3 years never happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...annel=PowerAutomedia

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ed, I was thinking more of you for professional help

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I.P. Dailey:
Ed, I was thinking more of you for professional help

https://youtu.be/5zHmmanh0mI

I think Ed has lost too much sleep thinking about my Nova. I hope Ed's not gonna need counseling.

Ed I helped you out with a link above.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mike, I’m not sure a professional would bother with such a lost cause

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
cone is laying in right lane at 4.33 of video. is that where they put them these days?

maybe we can put this horsech1t to bed now.

ep-full video evidence shows cone was hit

Posts: 767 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
cone is laying in right lane at 4.33 of video. is that where they put them these days?

maybe we can put this horsech1t to bed now.

ep-full video evidence shows cone was hit

The original call Siegal loaded up on originally said the foam block peeled off the track surface by the vortex draft behind the Nova.

Does this photo validate the original call?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Here's what that would look like.

A piece of notebook paper weighs 5 grams, a foam block 40 grams.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
How about this one, does this one validate the original call Siegel loaded up on, that said the vortex draft off the back bumper of the Nova, over the center line after the finish line peeled the foam block off the track surface?

Yes, it's self evident. Normal people don't debate self evident.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
cone in right lane at 4.33 of video. vortex draft is vortex BS. cone was hit and was in right lane. let it go we tired of it.

1290 provided the full video showing where cone ended up. not stopping vid early to try and prove your case.

ep-original call by announcer when you went through says cone hit.

Posts: 767 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
This is the original call Siegel loaded up on declared loser, showing the finish line block peeling off the track surface after the cars were well past it.

It's self evident.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Won't have to worry about noise restrictions and mufflers clapping

True dat! LOL

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5736 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I was impressed with the electric mustangs.

I ran a guy in a tesla once that went 6.80's in the 1/8. I thought that was impressive as well. you couldn't hear the thing doing nothing but squealing the tires. it was all wheel drive to if I remember correctly.

ep

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I’ve been pretty vocal about this subject You cannot have the cutting edge technology racing against our dinosaurs..

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4524 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
cone in right lane at 4.33 of video. vortex draft is vortex BS. cone was hit and was in right lane. let it go we tired of it.

1290 provided the full video showing where cone ended up. not stopping vid early to try and prove your case.

ep-original call by announcer when you went through says cone hit.

How can it be BS, when we have photo's showing the block peeling off the track by the vortex draft behind the cars? That defies simple logic doesn't it?

https://youtu.be/YWXcPZcklpM
^^^Tell me this as well while you're at it. Why would speed video blur out the block sitting on the finish line unmoved behind the cars IE The evidence of what the original call was based on declaring the wagon loser? Why Would speed video do that? Good thing I got a video of the video, before they did that huh?

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
You cannot have the cutting edge technology racing against our dinosaurs..

NHRA is famous for "leveling the playing field" with weight breaks and HP/weight ratios. I'm sure they can come up with something equitable! Just like in photography B&W was the cheap medium and color was expensive, but that inverted. So will electric cars as they become dominate.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2337 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I don't have a dog in this fight and couldn't care less but your car was way to the right at the finish line, so much so, you had to swerve after to stay in your lane. Hard to see if your tires crossed in the video but the timing block moved.

Your screen capture is inconclusive as the timing block could be moving.

That said, you hit the cone, time to give it a rest and move on.

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the writer and do not reflect the views or opinions of any entity other than myself.

72 Nova 370 ci (Stealth Black)

Posts: 394 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: July 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom R:
I don't have a dog in this fight and couldn't care less but your car was way to the right at the finish line, so much so, you had to swerve after to stay in your lane. Hard to see if your tires crossed in the video but the timing block moved.

Your screen capture is inconclusive as the timing block could be moving.

That said, you hit the cone, time to give it a rest and move on.

It could be but it's not. Fact.

This is the original call. 45 minutes later the wagon was taken back out of his trailer and put into the final rd for $1000. House car apparently.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Seen these pics many times and they still haven't changed my mind. First time seeing the video today, thanks Ed for providing the link.

My mind is made up, no matter how many times you post it or try to explain it, the block moved therefore you hit the block.

I like most of your posts and find the information you provide useful. I'd hate to have to put you on ignore because you keep making every thread about you while beating this dead horse.

Time to just move on.

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the writer and do not reflect the views or opinions of any entity other than myself.

72 Nova 370 ci (Stealth Black)

Posts: 394 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: July 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Discover reason