DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    New Year Nationals - Live Coverage
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Year Nationals - Live Coverage
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
This weekend's live coverage of the New Year Nationals in West Palm Beach, Florida kicks off on Thursday Afternoon and racing action continues all weekend long right here on DRR.

Posts: 2112 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2112 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Does PBIR put their results or round sheets on the internet anywhere? The MotorMania coverage ran out as far as I could tell. Wondering what happened at the last few rounds of the Friday race??
Jok

www.trailertoad.com designed by racers for racers.

Posts: 1219 | Location: Janesville, IA | Registered: December 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 608 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HR3377:
Here ya go http://dragstory.com/forum/index.php/board,440.0.html

Over 600 cars Not worthy

Posts: 434 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
I was there, great race. I should get the bunch of redlight, cannot do anything right stupidity award.

Rob is to be commended for running a great race. I liked the buyback straight into next round change.

I heard 105 juniors, 195 No box and 300+ Box.

Saw a red Olds but did not find Ferndale.

Posts: 3079 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Thanks for info, appreciate it. I watched some of it, tough crowd like most high dollar races. No Box guys were hammering it.

Jok

www.trailertoad.com designed by racers for racers.

Posts: 1219 | Location: Janesville, IA | Registered: December 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I think everyone wanted to go play before the country shuts down again.

Posts: 608 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Muggs I was stalking Finchum. I think Jeff Stewart owns my car since 1/2 the time it ran that’s what they called. Shame the announcers weren’t familiar with the accomplishments of more of the racers. The Jrs announcer was spot on. But, it was a great weekend and I was lucky enough to lose to Nick, Gage, and Finchum and my car was dead on. Left last night at 5-6 and got here at 5. Thanks to all that stopped by or saw me in the lanes. Poor ol Finchum, he couldn’t even give the old guy a round. He tried but I just couldn’t wait that long! Great job Rob.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
There was a crap load of entries at 610 but the event ran as smooth as it could...I was in No Box and got a bit better each day...went out in the second round of the Shootout, third round in the first 10 grander and fifth round of the second 10 grander...

I fought glitches in my car...the first day it would miss so badly I had to pull over to the wall twice...we fixed that with a carb tune and a new coil...the second day it began rattling the tires...we fixed that with rear shock adjustments and tire pressure increases...Kevin Blevins was doubling in my car and he took it to round 3 on the first day and round four on the second, foot feeding it...he was a great help getting it straightened out as well...

I think the big car count surprised everyone including the promoter...knowing the Reynolds family they will deal with that issue and make it even better next year...what a fun event this is!...

Good to see you fern, as usual...next up is a brand new event at Orlando Speedworld on Jan. 22, 23 and 24th...10 grand to win each day...

Posts: 1277 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You lookin good Fuzz...Ol Blevins was doing good in both our cars + Mr fix it!! Wish I could be 1/2 as good as my car LOL. You see that mess Finchum put on face book of our run?

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post