DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Flyer Released for 26th MILLION - Adel, Georgia
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Flyer Released for 26th MILLION - Adel, Georgia
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted

Posts: 2123 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
That’s going to be a great race. A fantastic track. Count on Crown Royal flowing

2005 2000lb 4 link dragster
home brew 582 BBC Dart 355
4.629@149
7.310@185

Posts: 12174 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Yes went last year when it was at Montgomery, as said on here there were some issues with the timming and display system. I had a great time and went some rounds. The race promoter said that he was a little dissapointed in the tracks lack of preperation for the event. He said he was going to make sure the next years (2021) was at a track that would be ready for this type of event. I think he made a great track choice as this is a classic event that has been going for 26 years. Folk Promotions crew work tirelessly to make this a great event. I just noticed that spectator/crew get in for free, how cool is that. Last year was the first year for this event as the timming for me in earlier years just did not work. Stupid job just got in the way of what I really wanted to be doing.

Posts: 321 | Location: ohio | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post