DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Right On The Number Award
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Right On The Number Award
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Dead on zero or dead on 5,6,3 or what. They will spend a lot I think because lousy as I am I have done it a lot. Got a T shirt at Norwalk for it once and several dash for cash wins dead on. Good for them.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
"... during a winning round of competition during an NHRA national event..."

And that impacts how many of you/us? Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
The announcement certainly wasn’t full of detail but it basically sounds like the old Perfectly Strange program.

Good deal!

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3161 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of diceman1530
posted Hide Post
If it's not Dead on Zero they are going to be paying a lot of money!!

Working for the Weekend!!!!
Fordyce Motorsports

Posts: 253 | Location: Williamstown, NJ | Registered: November 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of The Hawk
posted Hide Post
Good for them for a program like this!

lane weber

perfecting a better mousetrap

Posts: 159 | Location: Littleton, Colorado | Registered: November 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software
posted Hide Post
Cool.

I won that award when it was Perfectly Strange many times, including the semi finals at Englishtown where the award had grown to $2,000 after several events without a winner.

Good for them, and good for the racers.

Crew Chief Pro 7.980. It is not an evolution in Crew Chief Software, it is a Revolution in Crew Chief Software
Drag Racing Software and Professional Weather Stations(309) 688-2990

Visit us on the web at http://www.crewchiefpro.com

Are you a Producer or a Parasite?

Author of the book, "But Who Will Save The Children."

Posts: 1381 | Location: Bartonville Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
An award for running dead on in classes that drive the stripe?

Posts: 1462 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of TheBlueTruck
posted Hide Post
I would suppose you have to run their stickers?

Regan Wilson Super Street 469C

Posts: 297 | Location: Tyler Texas | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
I almost got the TRW grand 90 award back I think in 1994. was 9.901 in a 1st round win. Close but not close enough

Posts: 2432 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post