DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Freedom Eagle trailers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Freedom Eagle trailers
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted
Looking at a gooseneck lq
Know nothing this company

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6405 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Get ahold of Kenny Anderson on Facebook, Fast Farm Trailer Sales. Treated me great.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cashflow:
Get ahold of Kenny Anderson on Facebook, Fast Farm Trailer Sales. Treated me great.

10-4
Only looking at used trailers and this one popped up. Unusual to find any with fairly long garages, which is what we need with two dragsters and a golf cart.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6405 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
16 hours later...it's gone. LOL. Ya gotta be quick anymore!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
There's some stuff on the interweb about the Freedom Trailers....not all of it good.

Freedom Eagle seems to be a specific dealer name.?

I wonder if they are the same folks that sold under the Premier Trailer brand 20 years ago? Show facilities in Georgia and Oklahoma.

Not sure how dated, relevant, or accurate any of it is.

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1653 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I can't seem to find any Georgia built trailers that anyone has anything good to say about.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
never heard anything good about these or any trailer coming from Georgia for that matter.

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1395 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post