Find
Notify
Tools

Yellowstone
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
So who all is Yellowstone fan. Watching it right now .New season is off to rocking start.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Don't tell me anything. I recorded it.

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1014 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
What channel carries it? I guess paramount has all the old ones...but I don't subscribe. And amazon has the old ones, but there is some cost to it.
I like the scenery, and some of the plot lines. But it can be pretty soap opera like, based upon the ones I have watched. I think more or less, I just haven't gotten hooked yet. Of course I never watched breaking bad until well after the show was over.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6409 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
paramont . Was on at 8:00 last night.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Scarth:

Same here! Great tv!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4505 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
Great opening to the new season. Can't wait to see what evolves from it.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 743 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It's going to get crazy, I don't watch much TV but this show has me hooked. Rip and Beth are my favorite characters. That chick is ruthless.

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Beth is just plain and simple bada$$. Then you have the surprise tender spot , but we cant discuss that yet

Now there is new series 1883 Yellowstone coming out.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
If here is no T & a I'm not watching.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ok saw it, did not disappoint.

Posts: 1014 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
Beth is just plain and simple bada$$. Then you have the surprise tender spot , but we cant discuss that yet

You'd like to surprise her tender spot I bet! LOL. She's a gritty one for sure.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bucky,

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6409 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
If here is no T & a I'm not watching.

You should have watched Floyd. ... great show.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4505 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of sc4087
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Scarth:

If I recorded something and haven't watched it the last thing I'd be doing is clicking on a thread about it. Back before I deleted Farcebook off all my devices I used to stay off of it on raceday so nobody would spoil who won until I watched it.

Mike Greene

Posts: 509 | Location: Burleson, TX | Registered: March 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of chasracer
posted Hide Post
I take it as a westernized version of SoA - which I thought was really good too.

Most of the actors seem to fit their characters pretty well, the fact that you have real cowboys on the show helps with the authenticity and the story line doesn't stray very much. I think 1883 is going to add a lot of background information too.

If you don't have Paramount, Amazon has it for $20. But after the season is finished I wouldn't be surprised to see it drop to Paramount+ which is $5-$8 a month and there's usually a free week trial.

And Floyd, yep here and there you do get a bit of the ole T&A.

Posts: 1135 | Location: The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?” ~~ Captain Jack Sparrow ~~ | Registered: August 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chasracer:
I take it as a westernized version of SoA - which I thought was really good too.

Most of the actors seem to fit their characters pretty well, the fact that you have real cowboys on the show helps with the authenticity and the story line doesn't stray very much. I think 1883 is going to add a lot of background information too.

If you don't have Paramount, Amazon has it for $20. But after the season is finished I wouldn't be surprised to see it drop to Paramount+ which is $5-$8 a month and there's usually a free week trial.

And Floyd, yep here and there you do get a bit of the ole T&A.

I said first show it was like SOA, Soprano's and Dallas all in one show.

Guessing you know the Sheriffe from SOA is part of the producin g pr directing crew for Yellowstone.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of KWig
posted Hide Post
Still diggin that show ! Im not usually one to record tv shows to watch later, because I dont live to watch tv. This one, I do.

You have to put in the effort, to get anything out of it.

Posts: 736 | Location: Cumming Ga | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Loved Breaking Bad but Yellowstone is my new favorite. Beth is the show.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:

wouldn't kick her out of bed unless she wanted have at it on the floor! Nice boob shot last week,could have skipped the burnt back shot.
You'd like to surprise her tender spot I bet! LOL. She's a gritty one for sure.