DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Tucson Dragway Hangover Nats
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tucson Dragway Hangover Nats
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
First of all. I see that this race is still going to happen......right?
I can't see the whole flyer at their website so I have a few questions.
Are there ET breaks by class?
Can you run multiple classes in the same car?
Can I find the complete flyer for the event somewhere else, maybe here?

We have a group coming from Kingman, AZ

I'm not in a bad mood, I just look that way.........

Posts: 1006 | Location: Kingman, Arizona | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
PIMA COUNTY CANCELLED EVENT

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Well Nick, on the good side, at least you weren't already there and set up, like I was at the Vegas thanksgiving race when they cancelled it. I am still not believing their rationalization of their decisions, like closing down an event that is out in a 100,000 acre open air area while allowing bowling alleys to stay open and having people crammed in like sheep in an enclosed area. Rant over.

Posts: 302 | Location: Nevada | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post