DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Tucson Hangover Nationals who’s going?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tucson Hangover Nationals who’s going?
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted
The weather has been great in Tucson this event should be fun, flyer at the bottom of this link.....

https://www.tucsondragway.com/hangover-nationals

Great tuneup for March divisional in the first week of March. Low entry pretty good pay out With all classes welcome ....

This message has been edited. Last edited by: J178RED,

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Thinking about it. Had a great time last year! Wish it was gonna be a liiiiittttttttle warmer...... Cool JB

Posts: 1146 | Location: Busy putting up crop circles | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
My carburetor is supposed to be here today. Gonna have to get busy to make it. We’ll see, lots of irons in the fire!

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5328 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I will be there for the Division race in March but have Family plans over the Holidays.

By chance does anyone remember what the S/G Index is at Tucson? Bad memory but thought it was 10.17, just asking.

Bob

Posts: 3156 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking about it, but the wife seems to be making other plans.

Posts: 1413 | Location: Yarnell, AZ | Registered: August 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mopacltd:
I'm thinking about it, but the wife seems to be making other plans.
Funny how that works.

Posts: 1146 | Location: Busy putting up crop circles | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of MM Racing
posted Hide Post
I'll be there. Hope the frontend cooperates.

-Phil Watkins
Midnight Machine Racing

Posts: 133 | Location: Arizona | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The last divisional we had in Tucson the index classes all ran on a .15

Posts: 186 | Location: Phoenix,AZ | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Ryan, Congratulations on the #1 on the side of your Thunderbird

Posts: 1413 | Location: Yarnell, AZ | Registered: August 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RPROGAS:
I will be there for the Division race in March but have Family plans over the Holidays.

By chance does anyone remember what the S/G Index is at Tucson? Bad memory but thought it was 10.17, just asking.

Bob

Bob, over the week end got three different answer from from S/G guys, one 10.20, a 10.17 , and a 10.15....Arizona super Street association when runs in Tucson Is 1120

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thank You Chuck O, Nick, Arizona Super Street runs on 11.15 in Tucson.

Posts: 186 | Location: Phoenix,AZ | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Pivotdoc and I talked it over at lunch. Not looking real good but I’d sure like to try out this new carburetor. Been fighting some kidney stones and I think they’re winning. LOL

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5328 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Fritz
posted Hide Post
Had a blast last year, we'll be there!Cool

Posts: 881 | Location: Tempe, AZ | Registered: April 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 774 SUPER ST:
Thank You Chuck O, Nick, Arizona Super Street runs on 11.15 in Tucson.

LOL I just screwed that one up.... Thx Ryan that why you keep winning.... Hahaha

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Nik, #2 in AZ S/ST two years running is pretty darn good too.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chuck O .... Ryan in the last race of the year and in the final round of that settles who wins the season .... Just kicks my A Z Z ..... Even with my .000 light against him in that round (he had .031) he just has more tricks in that bag he carries around....Hahaha

Shake head

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Oh Nik! That .000 light and losing is going to leave a mark, but it sure will set the goal for letting everyone know they better be ready for you.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
YEP!! Chuck O I got them shaking in there boots....

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
With the exception that you drive a cheby! LOL

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
You Mopar and Ford guys are always *****ing about something. And all I got to say I don’t see your cars going 700 hits between being freshen up with the bearings look new ....haha

Spitting

Weather for the Hangover Nationals is lookin good with day time highs between 59 and 62....

Weather