New
Find
Notify
Tools

This site recently
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted
This seems to go in cycles. Well we seem to be back at a peak. Looking at about half of the active threads, every other post is one of two members. I have them both ignored which does clean stuff up. But people respond to them and make it even worse. It's to the point where it isn't worth checking back at times to see what information is shared.
Is this what specialty boards have become? Is it all about clicks?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6409 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You should have learned a long time ago to always follow the money.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bad News
posted Hide Post
2 members.......
yup, I know which 2.

looks like:
blocked
blocked
blocked
response
blocked
response
blocked
blocked

Posts: 868 | Location: ft laud | Registered: September 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cashflow:
You should have learned a long time ago to always follow the money.

If the quality falls of enough does everybody just leave? We have had these sessions in the past and lost good members each time

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6409 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I am still here Bucky---hope I have not turned you off. I have probably been here longer than anyone

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Member Directory, by date:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/memb...r_sort_order=3&p=116

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5734 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
It starts with users that put a political message in their signature line, as opposed to some race stuff. Knowing the sides are now well defined, it’s a big turn off in any area other than political area to see that.
Just a thought!

2005 2000lb 4 link dragster
home brew 582 BBC Dart 355
4.629@149
7.310@185

Posts: 12173 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hang in there Bucky! I’m at fault a couple of times commenting , got frustrated at the lack of professionalism or should I say manners?

There is a big difference between actual great posts and information gained verses the selling clicks deal! Some seem to be confused there.. seem? No, they are confused.. Also , I don’t need a sermon on every post either.. This is not your Church platform or Sunday mass! I have my beliefs and I don’t need to share them here... It is a racing forum ! ! Oh I am sure Pete and Re-Pete will chime in..

I/we have a lot of great friends here. I’ve seen great answers from parties without any confrontation or preaching so it is possible. HMMMM

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4505 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
I am still here Bucky---hope I have not turned you off. I have probably been here longer than anyone

I don't think you have offended anyone here Fern! I wouldn't ignore anyone on this thread thus far.

As far as my signature Paul: Point taken, but...Your signature is what it is. This really isn't about being offended. It's about endlessly manipulating and consuming the conversation until everyone gives up and doesn't want to participate further in what started off as a constructive conversation. I don't have to agree with the opinions here. In fact I come here to see opinions and experiences of others. But those seem to get drowned out especially lately.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
same old shyt, a few here want to run this forum how they feel it should be run. Newsflash it ain't yours to run, ain't yours to decide the content, ain't yours to decide who gets to post.

If this forum no longer appeals to you why do you still lurk and post?

Further, I've been here longer than the majority of active users, have help numerous racers here over the past 21 years with my first hand advice, have meet numerous people from this website and all have shook my hand and thanked me for the no nonsense advice and entertainment. I speak regularly to several board members here from all over the country via email, txt and phone who ask for advice and exchange ideas, I have spent well over $100,000 cumulative buying products from numerous site sponsors during my time here...

Abruzzi Racing Trans
Accelerated Graphics & Signs
Altronics Inc
ATI Performance Products
Brodix, Inc.
Chrome-Worx UltraCars
CollectorTethers.com
Drag Race Solutions
Fab Shop
FTI Performance
Huntsville Engine
JEGS
Jones Transmission Cooling System
K & R Performance Engineering, Inc
Lucas Oil Products
Meziere Enterprises
Moroso
Penske Racing Shocks
ThisIsBracketRacing.com
Todd's Extreme Paint

I've met the boss and oh yea, the bosses products are on both my cars too. Now, what have you contributed to this forum's success/survival, it's sponsors bottomline and profitability? BlahBlah WhatEver

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
I don’t need a sermon on every post either.. This is not your Church platform or Sunday mass! I have my beliefs and I don’t need to share them here...

Yours aren't beliefs, they're delusions.

This is God's Country, God founded this country with the help of the founding fathers.

You will adhere to God's Law while in this country, whether your delusions like it or not.

Any and every topic drag racing or other is concerning God, in God's country.

The United States of America is God's country. This is a promised land, choice above all other lands. The inhabitance of this land is subject to living under God or will be swept off. ... Our founding fathers only helped God make this country possible he alone is responsible for the founding of America.

Your beliefs are contradicted by reality. This is God's Country, God is solely responsible for its founding.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Because of ignore, I don't know, and I don't care. I just suggest, ask that you don't feed the troll(s). If you do not respond to them, and quote them, and encourage them, and keep them on ignore, they disappear. Your choice. Your decision. Just have the constitution to consistently ignore. It is beyond painful for trolls to be ignored.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Bucky while its hard as he11 at times. Ignoring comments of those who are here mostly to insult others or their cars and equipment. Does lot more good than replying back. We all know most of it is meant to make them fell better about themselves. Kind of sad actually.

You are 100% correct on the ignore thing.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
Well if anybody even cares, I'm still here....just not on as much because of work, racing, and life in general.......

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1468 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Beard:
Member Directory, by date:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/memb...r_sort_order=3&p=116

2004 for me. Some of the names high up on the list I wonder....what happened? Are they alive? Racing? We have gone through some times of real animosity among members at times. A few even had time outs. Not sure what it takes to get kicked off the Bullet, but some even did that.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Didn't we have a reset a number of years ago?

Posts: 1413 | Location: Yarnell, AZ | Registered: August 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TubeCarz
posted Hide Post
Ifin ya need me back .. just "axe" .. Cool

Let a krakka .. guess --->

Ed is still gay.

Retread , is still sukkin cones .. and no clue why he lost.

Same two homo's as it's always been .. Roll Eyes

Posts: 428 | Location: Palm City Fla . | Registered: June 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mopacltd:
Didn't we have a reset a number of years ago?

Yeah. I was in with the first few folks, but I was not "Number 1". Too bad the real data was somehow lost. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TubeCarz:
Ifin ya need me back .. just "axe" .. Cool

Let a krakka .. guess --->

Ed is still gay.

Retread , is still sukkin cones .. and no clue why he lost.

Same two homo's as it's always been .. Roll Eyes

What’s up Tube? Another perfect light.....
Yes please ,this place needs the knowledge! And humor.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4505 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I to got lost in the reset--don't matter but I am still here. I knew a few that have died. Mike Hawks went to Facebook or Yellow Bullet or something but the thread he started is still going.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post