DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    bowling green this weekend
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

bowling green this weekend
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Headed to Bowling Green for nostalgia race, Wondering if any here will be running.?

I will be in TF pits working for Troy Ray tf team. Sounds like should be rocking weekend, Cars with engines whee they belong and Nitro. Looks like quite a few events also.

Stop by and say hi. Be nice to meet few folks from site.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wideopen231,

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4407 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Chris, stop by Brendan Murray pit. Ask for John Brewer.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4599 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
wish had seen this lasat week. I spent whole weekend trying to straighten out a fuster cluck of issues with the dudes car.

I will say some of nicest tech guys I have ever dealt with. even he3lped me sortiun g out leahy system that was total mess. Two thumbs up for those guys.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4407 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post