DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    This will get your attention. !!!!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This will get your attention. !!!!
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:

Another thing most don't pay any attention to is how they are making everyone use credit or debit cards and direct deposit. Trying to eliminate cash as for the most part it is untraceable.

They have said they want to eliminate all cash completely. One of the specific reasons they gave is because it will allow them to control how many firearms and ammunition you buy.
Another reason is they want to tax you for everything you sell. So you pay tax on everything you buy and then if you sell it you pay a tax again and they will have complete control over it.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4006 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Talk about clapping seals, if they hold the money, the seals will clap on command for their money.

Authorities will have a free reign to do anything they please, and seals will clap, ain't that right curly? Do tell how it works. Explain the mindset.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Cash makes no Enemies!

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M120:
Cash makes no Enemies!

We can't release your funds until you do

a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u,v,w,x,y,z.

And 1 to infinity.

It's coming, The Beast System - You deserve what you tolerate.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't think people voted for it. I'm not afraid to say I believe Biden was anointed winner.

He was installed like a toilet !!!

Posts: 2457 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markemark:
quote:
I don't think people voted for it. I'm not afraid to say I believe Biden was anointed winner.

That's a good accurate one, I agree 10000% !!

I read an article probably 5 years ago how they had to lift the top of his skull off to relieve pressure, I think it was an anurism he had.

That article has disappeared nowhere to be found.

I remember reading it, feeling bad for him. They put the top of his skull in a cooler of ice.

Kinda strange how that info disappeared. When he ran vs Trump I started looking for it because I was thinking, surely there's no way a guy whose skull was in a cooler two weeks could be President LoL!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Pay cash, no trail.

Untill you commit a crime.

I heard they have camera's that record stuff. LoL!

Don't do illegal stuff and you should be fine! Government doesn't need to know what I bought,where I went today and how many times I took a sh1t!

Cash is king! Gold and silver works too. Government doesn't need to know everything. They will just give your profits from taxed money that you invested and will tax again to future gains to democrat voters to Ensure that they keep keeping your money to make their pockets richer!

Prove me wrong!

My rambling BS.

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markemark:

And now this "classified document" scandal has been trumped up (no pun intended) to get rid of him now that he is no longer useful to the deep state.

Mike

Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cash makes no Enemies!

actually it does today in several businesses. Further, Most car dealers offer no discount for cash and many don't want the sale at all because there is no paper trail and more important, they make more money off of everyone else that finances.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
Lots of places (including attending NASCAR races) went "cashless" during the pandemic (as if swiping a card is somehow safer than exchanging real money) and never went back. So nowadays, race tracks and ball parks would rather pay the 3% credit card fee on every sale than take your cash, and the lines at the ticket office and concessions are much longer because every single transaction now has to wait for a credit card approval.

Mike

Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
But if you're looking for some good news, uber-leftist Alec Baldwin just got charged with involuntary manslaughter in the movie set shooting.

Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
As much as Alec Baldwin is a liberal douche bag, he doesn’t deserve to be charged and stand trial, this was clearly and accident and all those responsible for this firearm they handed him, failed with deadly consequences.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I can see it both ways however, no one should ever point a gun at someone unless they plan to use it. I also see where he may have been "used" by another person to commit this crime. Possibly he too could be a victim, but again, any responsible person should check before handling a firearm to make sure it is not loaded. Given the type of gun used, you should have been able to see the shell, and I agree these type of weapons do not "fire" themselves.

Posts: 75 | Location: oklahoma | Registered: November 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
It’s a movie set, actors point guns at other actors, directors, stunt people, etc. all the time

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
quote:
Cash makes no Enemies!

actually it does today in several businesses. Further, Most car dealers offer no discount for cash and many don't want the sale at all because there is no paper trail and more important, they make more money off of everyone else that finances.

True Ed, I was speaking more of smaller purchases and locally or private sales.

I'm not a tin hat wearer, but every time I use a CC/Debit card, I'm thinking at least five or more entities know about the transaction.

I understand about car financing, they sell you a product to collect interest,financing fees,title fees,...

And if I need access to my cash, I have a map to where I buried the coffee cans!

Cool

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
It’s the year 2023, no one can hide,
they have the ability to know our every move, least of which our financial transactions. I’ve got nothing to hide, I pay my taxes, ain’t doing anything illegal and as I’ve said numerous times on this forum, I’m easy to find. As for my “cash” I have several hundred in my wallet at any given time, the rest is in various accounts. I ain’t skeered.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
All I have to say is the Liberal gun haters in Hollywood sure do make a lot of money off of violent movies mostly utilizing gun violence.

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Sure do

DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
Amazing how fast this subject got derailed.
On topic: I’m seeing these stories almost daily.
Love watching these wannabe oligarchs get crushed with failed market timing
https://www.autoblog.com/2023/...e-r-flippers-burned/

2005 2000lb 4 link dragster
home brew 582 BBC Dart 355
4.629@149
7.310@185

Posts: 12167 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
My point was personal responsibility. Sure actors point and fire guns all the time, however, SOMEONE has to look out for the innocent. Not saying he should not be charged, but why did he point the gun at another human being. If not being filmed in a scene, then "WHY" did he take the chance. I see it no different than an individual who punches someone else in the face, knocking them out, which could lead to their death. Pretty sure I will lose this debate, but my point is we all need to be responsible to our fellow man/woman/person.

Posts: 75 | Location: oklahoma | Registered: November 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post