Notify
Tools

John Force Fine
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Any guesses as to the modified part?

http://www.nhraracer.com/conte...eid=72275&zoneid=132

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
I would like to know what that is all about.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4019 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
drill a hole in a sfi cert part .....

Posts: 1240 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Good God! NHRA is taking more lessons from Nascar.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Serious?

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
To hit Force with a 10K fine it must of been on something important

Posts: 2432 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
The NHRA Tech Department has fined John Force Racing $10,000 for making unauthorized modifications to an approved part. It was discovered that injector hats had been altered from their original state. The fine must be paid in full before being allowed to participate at any future NHRA events.

Posts: 2432 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
I put this in the file that says "Who the hell cares"

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Yea, does not sound like a big deal to me.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4019 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
NHRA had to make payroll this week...

Look for more "fines" being levied in the coming weeks.

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Sucks that a class that use to be about innovation is now so limited that modifying a injector hat is a 10k fine. So whats next drivers weigh in before every round to make sure they did not loose a pound by over seating in fir suit round before? Total BS

Hell we use to take bird catcher and D port them for more flow. Did a cpl myself on the Bridgeport and made butterfly's to fit them. Welded pieces inside to direct air better.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
It’s funny how so many complained when there’s no tech. And the second NHRA does something it’s a money grab or they’re killing innovation. Guess what innovation cost money. And that’s what eliminates the smaller less funded teams who now can’t qualify because someone is allowed to cheat. And you can’t get full fields at the events.

Posts: 434 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
I have no idea what was done to the injector hat or what effect it has HP wise. But I am pretty sure all these fuel motors make more HP than the track can handle. If I was going to innovate/cheat it would be in the fuel/timing/clutch management systems to get the car down the track more efficiently

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
With more HP than they can use, it should tell you the modification wasn't for MORE HP, but in an attempt to manage the HP they already have, they can't use.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
being retard rietow is a self proclaimed expert on every topic posted here, I'm sure he can tell us with certainty exactly why the Champlain Towers South had a partial collapse and where the failure of the structure first originated. The experts in Florida as well structural engineers around the world would like to know.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Laughing Hard

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
being retard rietow is a self proclaimed expert on every topic posted here, I'm sure he can tell us with certainty exactly why the Champlain Towers South had a partial collapse and where the failure of the structure first originated. The experts in Florida as well structural engineers around the world would like to know.

One word, gravity.

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Damn Ed,I thought you would dazzle us with your exceptional knowledge of all things NHRA and race cars. Instead you come with a thoughtless slam on a subject where a couple hundred people died. You are a real piece of ****...

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Let me clarify piece of s h i t...

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Timmy if I'm a piece, you're the full turd! Spitting

Oh and nearly 283,000 views about my "just another white trailer" Laughing Hard Falling of chair laughing Laughing very hard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post