DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Another track closing rumor
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another track closing rumor
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted
With houses across the highway I think this one will be true at some point
But the Bandimere's have said in the past that they will build another track..

https://www.competitionplus.co...mile-high-heartbreak

Posts: 2516 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
BANDIMERE IS NOT CLOSING!!!!! This rumor gets started every year and we have to deal with the fallout for the rest of the season......Do I have to go to the track, do a video interview with Sporty just to settle this bs issue??? I know the Bandimere's very well. The new development across the highway has the same criteria as Soltera did and still does. If you want to purchase a house there, you are REQUIRED by law to sign a disclosure stating that you will not file any noise or other complaints regarding events or activities at the track due to normal track operations. If you don't sign the disclosure, you can't buy the house....Bandimere isn't going anywhere any time in the foreseeable future.....

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1513 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
My son races drag and drive events with Rocky Mountain race week. The leader of the group just posted a e mail from Debbie Bandimere letting them know racing operations at Thunder mountain will cease at the end of the 2023 season.

Posts: 2516 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Remember the battle those people went through to get that place re-opened during the plandemic?

We ain't in Kansas anymore

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 121 | Location: Imperial, CA | Registered: September 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of The Hawk
posted Hide Post
Just received an email from the track, yes, 2023 is the final season in Morrison, Colorado...

lane weber

perfecting a better mousetrap

Posts: 164 | Location: Littleton, Colorado | Registered: November 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of FastLane
posted Hide Post

Posts: 405 | Location: Parked... | Registered: May 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of BD104X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Coloradoracer:
BANDIMERE IS NOT CLOSING!!!!! This rumor gets started every year and we have to deal with the fallout for the rest of the season......Do I have to go to the track, do a video interview with Sporty just to settle this bs issue??? I know the Bandimere's very well. The new development across the highway has the same criteria as Soltera did and still does. If you want to purchase a house there, you are REQUIRED by law to sign a disclosure stating that you will not file any noise or other complaints regarding events or activities at the track due to normal track operations. If you don't sign the disclosure, you can't buy the house....Bandimere isn't going anywhere any time in the foreseeable future.....

The management at Englishtown used to say that every year too until one day they didn't!

Billy Duhs - BD104X@gmail.com

Posts: 648 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of The Hawk
posted Hide Post
quote:

Guess you didn't know the Bandimere family well enough to be in the loop.

lane weber

perfecting a better mousetrap

Posts: 164 | Location: Littleton, Colorado | Registered: November 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD104X:
quote:

The management at Englishtown used to say that every year too until one day they didn't!

Yup, people in the "know" used to say the same thing. The thing with Etown is they did it abruptly. Can't blame the Napp family for cashing in on guaranteed income but sucks either way.

Good to hear that the Bandimeres want to build a new track though. Hopefully they follow thru.

I wish someone would buy my local track from its current owner/s. They tried to make it a salvage yard but the application was denied by many agencies. Two, if not three of my race cars not racing because of their petty bullsnot.

Cool

Posts: 622 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Hawk:
quote:

Guess you didn't know the Bandimere family well enough to be in the loop.

Truth and facts

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
BANDIMERE IS NOT CLOSING!!!!! This rumor gets started every year and we have to deal with the fallout for the rest of the season......Do I have to go to the track, do a video interview with Sporty just to settle this bs issue??? I know the Bandimere's very well.

Yes, please get a video.

Cool

Posts: 622 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
Well, I'll admit I was wrong. I've asked Sporty several times about this and he's assured me that it isn't an issue....Got my email just like everybody else....sucks regardless.....

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1513 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
Your earlier post rates right up there as

FAKE NEWS.....

You got egg on your face....

Don't feel bad though....this site is so full of chit on a daily basis it's no big deal...

It does suck to lose another track especially when it's close to you and a National Event facility...

Join the club!! It's growing regularly....but drag racing is doing fine cause I read it right on here....LOL !

Posts: 2734 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:
Your earlier post rates right up there as

FAKE NEWS.....

You got egg on your face....

Don't feel bad though....this site is so full of chit on a daily basis it's no big deal...

It does suck to lose another track especially when it's close to you and a National Event facility...

Join the club!! It's growing regularly....but drag racing is doing fine cause I read it right on here....LOL !

Just because you don't have a dog in the fight anymore, doesn't mean you gotta laugh about it.

You just sold your racing operation.

That's like laughing when your neighbor is hauled off by authorities for refusing the jab, just because you took the jab.

That's not very nice.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
I'd laugh myself silly watching you get hauled off to the nuthouse where you belong....

Posts: 2734 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'd laugh myself silly watching you get hauled off to the nuthouse where you belong....

So, ya got a little nazi in your bloodline eh?

Not only delusional but sadistic as well eh?

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
Your the guy constantly berating people on here endlessly not me...

My post was not to be laughing about tracks closing.....

It was laughing about false info like you spew everyday along with the opinion that drag racing is doing well....

I sold my stuff because I thought it was time and tracks closing added to it....ETOWN was a big blow to all of us that raced there....50 miles from home!

Try not relating everything to a vaccine shot or Politics or the big bad men hiding behind the curtain and maybe you would not appear to be such a f'en LOON...

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Your the guy constantly berating people on here endlessly not me...

My post was not to be laughing about tracks closing.....

It was laughing about false info like you spew everyday along with the opinion that drag racing is doing well....

I sold my stuff because I thought it was time and tracks closing added to it....ETOWN was a big blow to all of us that raced there....50 miles from home!

Try not relating everything to a vaccine shot or Politics or the big bad men hiding behind the curtain and maybe you would not appear to be such a f'en LOON...

You're laughing at drag racing. If you hadn't sold your drag racing operation, you wouldn't be laughing at all, for fear of getting caught holding the bag - your drag racing operation.

This is not complicated.

I make examples of what is relevant.

If you had the balls to refuse the jab, which you've proven you don't, you wouldn't be laughing at your neighbor being hauled off by authorities, who did have the balls.

It's not very nice, just because you haven't got the balls.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
Your last post is a perfect example of why it's best never to engage in a back and forth with someone who needs mental help and that is you Mr. Mike Rietow

You often see videos of cops stopping drunks and how that goes and that's exactly what it's like here with you popping up constantly with your off the wall nonsense...

This site has basically become over run with nonsense and you are the NUMBER ONE offender...by far...

Phuc off...I have an engine to work on....