|DRR / Crew|
5 PM Update: Like and Share.
Let’s keep everybody updated please.
Looking at the weather for the weekend, it looks like the rain will come in late Friday evening, and be out of the way early Saturday morning. Our plan as of this moment is to race with a final decision to be made Thursday morning. With forecast still changing, we still want to be 100 percent in our decision.
So as of this moment, we ARE racing. We will continue to monitor the situation and a final decision will be made in the morning no later than 9AM on what we’re doing for the weekend.
|DRR / Crew|
Thursday Morning Update: Please Share!!!
GATES ARE OPEN!!!
Good morning racers. WE ARE RACING. We’re seeing the same pattern we were seeing yesterday. The weather should not get here til late Friday evening which means that we should get most of Friday complete. The weather is supposed to be out of here by 8AM Saturday morning. We would do our best to dry it, and try to run. However if that does not happen, we will take all money from Saturday and push it over to Sunday, making Sunday a 20k off the top, and a 10k off the bottom, being the worst case scenario.
We hope to see everybody there. Gates will officially open today (Thursday 4/22) at 11AM for parking. Once again the 2-4-1 On The Bayou, at State Capitol Raceway is on for the weekend. Any questions, call/text 225-776-6818
|Powered by Social Strata|