DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Wrap for a dragster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wrap for a dragster
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Anyone have a recommendation for a source to do a wrap on a new dragster? It's a multi piece carbon fiber body that I'm hoping to clear coat then lay a wrap on it and expose some of the carbon fiber. I don't seem to have the patience anymore to wait on and get the run around about painting.

Posts: 198 | Location: Corunna, Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted Hide Post
A long ways from Canada, but 702 Graphics in Las Vegas did a fantastic job on our Top Dragster.

It has been on the car for several years and has held up great!

https://www.702graphics.com/

Posts: 419 | Location: Fullerton, CA | Registered: June 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of sst5167
posted Hide Post
Check out Fineline Graphics/ 1320 Wraps located in Denver, Colorado. In my opinion, nobody does a nicer job.

Mike Boehner

Posts: 93 | Location: Lake Havasu City, AZ | Registered: January 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of The Hawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sst5167:
Check out Fineline Graphics/ 1320 Wraps located in Denver, Colorado. In my opinion, nobody does a nicer job.

I agree!!!

lane weber

perfecting a better mousetrap

Posts: 161 | Location: Littleton, Colorado | Registered: November 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post