Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wild Wild West 2:
What happened ? Results ? Rain ?

WWW - in the dark for info.

We ended the race on Monday. I went red 4th round after pretty decent driving the previous two rounds.

Now we sit in the rain for a few days until the Gators start.

Crew Chief Pro 7.980. It is not an evolution in Crew Chief Software, it is a Revolution in Crew Chief Software
Drag Racing Software and Professional Weather Stations(309) 688-2990

Visit us on the web at http://www.crewchiefpro.com

Are you a Producer or a Parasite?

Author of the book, "But Who Will Save The Children."

Posts: 1382 | Location: Bartonville Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wild Wild West 2
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update Don ! I couldn't find anything online about it, then again, I probably wasn't looking in the right places. And I sure don't have Facebook !

Tim West
"Wild Wild West" Racing

mickeythompsontires.com
tciauto.com
compcams.com
www.motorsportsinnovations.com

Posts: 311 | Location: Spartanburg,SC | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Results:

https://www.nhra.com/results/2...229/detailed-results

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2580 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wild Wild West 2
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link. I also just found the results on Drag Race Central.

Tim West
"Wild Wild West" Racing

mickeythompsontires.com
tciauto.com
compcams.com
www.motorsportsinnovations.com

Posts: 311 | Location: Spartanburg,SC | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted Hide Post
The delayed results are now on:

https://www.dragracecentral.co...ter=100&EventFilter=

Enjoy!

DG

Posts: 421 | Location: Fullerton, CA | Registered: June 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
So did y’all meet up??
Always good to see the DRR folks.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4524 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Was there two weeks and only ran into dbl trouble, then he is NHRA officl parker.LOL Did not not know numbers to look for others but did give info where I would be/\. Wish few had stopped by to meet.
According to a dozen or so in alcohol pits you missed out on cheesecake, but they did not seem to mind.LOL went threw 10 and even ended up using for favors on parts. Still have to return parts, cheesecake they can just keep.LOL

As alawys lots of rain in Rainsville FL.

Gve had better wekends car wise. Did finally get somewhat of handle on it ,just not enough in first round. Well maybe Charlotte will be better.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4207 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Chris, you guys picked up darn near a dime R1! Great showing. Tough class.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4524 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
should hve ran high 20's. Not sure why did not. But hell after this weekend it was A to B with heads still on and halfa$$ competitive run. So thankful for that. Same tune has run 5.25,5.28 and two 5.30 at different tracks.

Long story on week end so will not go into details here.

Looking at graphs last 24 to find it.

Thanks. Just got to get another .15 and yes A/Fuel is tricky deal,

Posts: 4207 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Nim Rod
posted Hide Post
Sorry DRR faithfuls but I did not get a chance to rub elbows with the elite here. I spent everyday I was there working on my shut pile, got hosed first round, and peeled out saturday afternoon of the bbys. All I can say is thank god for cheap beer, that's the only thing that salvaged my weekend. Maybe next time, shooting to go to SGMP in a couple weeks.

------------------------------------
Not Hot Rod, not Super Rod, not Quick Rod, but the one and only NimRod

Posts: 218 | Location: The Weeds | Registered: August 10, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Nim Rod
posted Hide Post
Also thanks for busting my bracket AGAIN pauley, stop losing 2nd round, my fantasy team is suffering.

------------------------------------
Not Hot Rod, not Super Rod, not Quick Rod, but the one and only NimRod

Posts: 218 | Location: The Weeds | Registered: August 10, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
hell nim rod. try burning two heads and a block. Heads only 9000 set. dang good thing doing this one somneone elses dollar