Bracket Talk
Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/75460652/m/6771025402

May 30, 2009, 06:35 AM
Junior Bailey
Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
Yes i think about Steve a lot at the track or not.

2003 Footbrake Champion
Bristol Dragway
May 31, 2009, 09:30 PM
Steve Conyer
Without a doubt.

Taylor Motorsports-Indiana
Price Racing Clan-Midwest
June 01, 2009, 07:38 PM
mark warmouth
Can't this be a STICKY!!!!??????

baby
More fun to bump Smile

...and we do too, for sure.

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew
anything
Headin to Dunn-Benson this weekend for James' race. Hopin for purdy weather. Smile

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew
TTT, again. Kids called last night from nashvlle,storm blew through,all is ok. Looks clear now? Big cell heading towards kansas city or st.louis, good luck.

baby
Back to the top... Smile

Sometimes I think, I can still hear STEVE calling me HORTON. He is the only racer to call me by my last name. Miss you Steve!!!

FIRST INDUCTEE DRR "LEGENDS HALL OF FAME" www.handhatvridepark.com
My favorite track to race at, is one with "LOTS" of chevys!! WORLD CHAMPION, Division Champion, Race of Champions, 29 Time Track Champion. Have won a NEW Car, Motorcycle, Enclosed trailer!!!

saturday morning bump....not looking good to race today in eastern PA
letting him be part of the weekend racing..his best time of every week! Smile

Brenda Taylor
Smile

Lee Roberson

Gonna be a warm one this weekend! Good Luck to everyone. Have a fun/safe one Smile

Lee Roberson

ttt
Good Luck to all this weekend... Especially all my buds goin to the WFC in Bristol!

Go Give em heck Mrs Brenda!! Keep up the roll from last weekend. Big Grin

Lee Roberson

ttt

Josh Woods
S/G 377K
ttt

frankieparrishracing 1994-?
------------------------------
fpparrish@gmail.com
------------------------------
I sure hope it's not as hot as last Saturday! Shew!!

Lee Roberson

quote:
Originally posted by Steve Taylor:
Here is the map which shows all of Florida. We can't forget our Florida racers. Razz Razz

Almost race day. Y'all have a Good'n Smile

Lee Roberson