DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Anybody else notice
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody else notice
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
How peaceful it has been past few days. Kind of like out in the country when they are nor fertilizing the fields. Maybe some in common there.

Cool to just exchange ideas or tips w/o the bs.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4195 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I was raised on a large country farm south of Reading, Pennsylvania, Sherlund Farms. As a kid we never had any drama. So where does all this drama come from, the simple and accurate answer is the Media, both News and Social. Drama sells so Media outlets (TV, News Papers, ET.) purposely mandate their staff create drama, even where none exists. The narcistic "Stars" of Social media all have one thing in common, the belief they must create chaos to be recognized. Today there are some really sick puppies out there.

So what is the fix, the way to correct this trend, kick them to the friggin' curb along with everyone who believes their dribble. Race Batting, slandering a person to gain recognition identifies folks who need serious help, don't buy into their game.

I realize where this can go and the crap that follows, but it's worth the risk.

Bob

Posts: 3086 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Waa actually comment about how peacefull it had been around with absence of one around here. But speak of turd and he showed up.

Pretty sure he will be here to prove my point. LOL

Posts: 4195 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Now edna if you reply here same as the other two threads or any of my threads. You prove you can not resist my threads and put your useless opinion in.

Ignore it and prove me wrong. Oh by the way not going away it is too much fun.