DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    NHRA tickets for rain delay????
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NHRA tickets for rain delay????
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
After a whole day of rain delay. NHRA announced to all the fans in the seats right after the final 2 cars in the only round of qualifying at Madison tonight. Told them to hold on to those tickets and we will work out something for next years race. What about working out something for tomorrows race!!!!!. Sorry just had to get it all out. I realize times are tough for NHRA. That made no sense.

Posts: 147 | Location: california | Registered: November 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 50fordsst:
After a whole day of rain delay. NHRA announced to all the fans in the seats right after the final 2 cars in the only round of qualifying at Madison tonight. Told them to hold on to those tickets and we will work out something for next years race. What about working out something for tomorrows race!!!!!. Sorry just had to get it all out. I realize times are tough for NHRA. That made no sense.

To be honest,I am surprised that they are planning on doing that.I thought they would try like hell to get one round of Pro qualifying under less than optimal conditions and then say "tough".I think the decision to do something may have been the track manager and not NHRA.

Posts: 1171 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post