DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Back From The Fling
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Back From The Fling
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
One of the unique features of this event that was different from other high-dollar bracket races was no double entries.

https://dragracingedge.com/the-blog/the-fling/

Posts: 154 | Location: Beaver Springs, PA | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Now to get rid of buy backs Big Grin

Posts: 6215 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I have attended two fling's! Great races! But based on the recent interest and filling them so quickly, that was one comment I made to Peter last spring. Open the race up to single entries only at first and if it doesn't fill after a reasonable amount of time then open it up to double entries. Not everyone can sit by a computer and enter once the clock strikes 12!

This was the right thing to do!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 2160 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know what the split was in the Friday $500k main event?

Posts: 2478 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markemark:
Does anyone know what the split was in the Friday $500k main event?

I heard approx. 160/140 $

Posts: 2160 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Facts^^^^^

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post