Bracket Talk
Bracket Race near Ashboro, NC?

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/75460652/m/6537046496

October 19, 2020, 08:32 AM
muggs
Bracket Race near Ashboro, NC?
After completely screwing up at Memphis, we are looking for somewhere with a bracket race.

Anyone aware of a place to race this coming weekend.
October 19, 2020, 05:05 PM
ferndaleflyer
Where are you? Lots of tracks not far from there. I live 20 mi South of Asheboro.
October 19, 2020, 05:28 PM
muggs
I am in Jackson Creek about 12 miles west of Ashboro. I see a track in Mooresville has a reunion/bracket race this weekend. Tried calling and left message.
October 19, 2020, 05:34 PM
wideopen231
Have you checked Piedmont and Farmington tracks?

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.
October 19, 2020, 08:47 PM
Wild Wild West 2
Greer Dragway in Greer, SC will be having their Thanksgiving race (Turkey Trot drags) this Saturday, Oct 24th. Go to greerdragway.com to see the flyer on the race.

Tim West
"Wild Wild West" Racing

mickeythompsontires.com
tciauto.com
compcams.com
www.motorsportsinnovations.com

October 22, 2020, 08:38 AM
muggs
Looking at going to Mooresville race on Saturday. Says footbrake, not no box. Is NHRA track, I run IHRA. Trying to find out if they accept IHRA racers. They have TNT tonight so I may be able to get details by phone.
October 22, 2020, 08:45 AM
pauley
Mooresville accepts anybody. Like George Howard use to say. Big Tire’s on back, little tires on front, pay at gate and race. Donnie Gibbs is good people

ep
October 22, 2020, 11:40 AM
Holytown
quote:
Originally posted by muggs:
Looking at going to Mooresville race on Saturday. Says footbrake, not no box. Is NHRA track, I run IHRA. Trying to find out if they accept IHRA racers. They have TNT tonight so I may be able to get details by phone.

I'd be heading to Mooresville if I was you. They're having a prostock reunion this weekend also. I don't think they're in prostock trim, but I saw a guy last weekend that said they have a club of about 32 guys with X 80's and 90's prostocks. Probably would be pretty cool.
October 22, 2020, 12:16 PM
Brktracer
I'm almost sure you can run "no-box" at Moresville now.

Matt Ward

October 22, 2020, 02:14 PM
ferndaleflyer
It’s NC. You pay you play but not every track in NC is no box. Donnie Gibbs is A-1
October 24, 2020, 09:49 AM
muggs
We went to tnt/gamblers at Mooresville Dragway last night. Track hooked great, the facility and staff were 1st class. I could not get me or car RT steady but we will be going back. Had a great time there.