DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Two Thunmbs up for Huggins tire
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Two Thunmbs up for Huggins tire
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Huggin tire in High Point NC. Great customer service. Took the wheels and tires to get front runners installed on wheels. A used set I had recieved non the less. They installed them,rmoved tubes and installed new stems for me at no charge since they where all GY tires.

When asked him how much I owed he said nothing just remember us when need new tires GY's or M-T's. Same guys you will see at most tracks east of Missippi. Will be back if can get enough run on tires to need another set.LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4405 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Had a similar experience with Discount Tire in OKC. I had heard good things about their service and prices. I had never been to one before and they repaired a nail flat no charge on my corvette. It's always a treat to acknowledge a positive experience.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2355 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post