Find
Notify
Tools

Players MIA
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted
I noticed that Ed and the Nova dude from FLORIDA are no longer posting.

2005 2000lb 4 link dragster
home brew 582 BBC Dart 355
4.629@149
7.310@185

Posts: 12173 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
LOL!

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2576 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Silence is golden

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I liken it to Beetlejuice. Let's not say their names.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6416 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
I liken it to Beetlejuice. Let's not say their names.

Thank you,

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4041 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Some of you are weak minded & scared. It has been boring without both Mike & Ed.

I know Ed is weak, his boy came out & ran the Spring Fling Million. Ed was nowhere to be found; so, he was to broke d!ck to haul his kid out to Vegas or he was too scared to show up. I'm picking both.

Oh no, I mentioned his name. SL might bring him back so he can defend himself.

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2576 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
Some of you are weak minded & scared. It has been boring without both Mike & Ed.

I know Ed is weak, his boy came out & ran the Spring Fling Million. Ed was nowhere to be found; so, he was to broke d!ck to haul his kid out to Vegas or he was too scared to show up. I'm picking both.

Oh no, I mentioned his name. SL might bring him back so he can defend himself.

2BKING
Relaxing

Well if it happens, we know who to thank.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6416 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2112 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Back to a great forum like it should be. All positive posts, life is good!

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1016 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yep, we can thank adv ET 266 for bringing it up in the OP!

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Larry, that’s funny when you complained about non racing posts..lol

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
quote:

Yep, we can thank adv ET 266 for bringing it up in the OP!

2BKING
Relaxing

Welcome May I Help you

2005 2000lb 4 link dragster
home brew 582 BBC Dart 355
4.629@149
7.310@185

Posts: 12173 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
That was an exception Mike. Lol

Posts: 1016 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
lol! 10.98 first round of super gas gets the win??

L8R, Mike

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I know.....a win is a win! Lol

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
lol! 10.98 first round of super gas gets the win??

Take a win how ever we can get it, many times I have won a race and there was that one lucky round where I should have lost but somehow won it. We can work hard, practice and be prepared as possible but sometimes it is just pure luck. And that luck can go both ways.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4041 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It’s a shame because it ran off real players with real data to help others..
I’m not saying either of them didn’t have good data. I’m saying egos and personal bs got in the way of being a successful forum.
Action was too late.
JMHO

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4522 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I’ve given so many away over the years I don’t care if every other car redlights against me. A win is a win is a win!

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5318 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cashflow:
I’ve given so many away over the years I don’t care if every other car redlights against me. A win is a win is a win!

Exactly! You got your ride there to collect when misfortunes happen!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4522 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Guys, I agree a win is win but keep in mind Larry and I have been friends for long time and we respectfully give each other a little crap from time to time

L8R, Mike