DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Gatornationals are almost here....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gatornationals are almost here....
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
the govenor of florida makes sense...fasttrack vaccine availabilty and problem solved

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

I told ya weeks ago Biden intends to turn Florida into California.

Biden will be putting pressure on any state practicing Freedom.

Lefty communist skank.

This will end, only when people stand up and say FU!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Clown world. Freak show.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Americans pavlovian trained naive by the TV. Sad!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
...fasttrack vaccine availabilty and problem solved

Solving the problem is not the goal.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
610 entries at West Palm. I saw 2 people with masks in 5 days. Could have been more but I never saw them. We are booked for 2 weeks in March down there and we are going.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
Hey Fern...you bringing your car down?...there be some racing going on every weekend...I just entered the SFG season opener at Bradenton on March 12th...

Posts: 1277 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Hey Fuzz—no race car. Coming to see GREAT grand son in Tampa. 1 week there then over to Smyrna for a week. Been rainy and cold here and need some relief

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
We have a pretty darn good and decent governor here in Florida, from the looks of it. He don't roll over and hold his arce cheeks open in compliance of the federal government, on command.

The velocity of money flowing in the economy is half decent here, in comparison to California / Illinois.

Lots of Californians and Illinoisn's moving here, we have em across the street & a couple doors down now.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
We have a pretty darn good and decent governor here in Florida, from the looks of it. He don't roll over and hold his arce cheeks open in compliance of the federal government, on command.

The velocity of money flowing in the economy is half decent here, in comparison to California / Illinois.

Lots of Californians and Illinoisn's moving here, we have em across the street & a couple doors down now.

This guy is my new Hero...hope he's not full of shyt !!!

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

This guy is my new Hero...hope he's not full of shyt !!!

So far, so good. New abnormal non-conformist...

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
XLNT....I hate zombies

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The Gators are on as Atlanta has been delayed till late April.

Posts: 608 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HR3377:

Biden is trying to stop travel to Fla...Stay tuned!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4505 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
quote:
Originally posted by HR3377:

Biden is trying to stop travel to Fla...Stay tuned!

That is what I thought the media reported just the other day.

Now all of a sudden.........

https://www.local10.com/news/p...vel-ban-for-florida/

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Left said; we have a plan.. ok..but it’s not working ..
now they are blaming the right.. is that deflection?

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4505 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
The fact that there are different plans in every state, county and city is just stupid. So much could be gained by one well thought out plan for all that want a COVID-19 vaccine. Rule one in a large effort is uniformity. I would of let the National Guard do the job under National leadership.

2005 2000lb 4 link dragster
home brew 582 BBC Dart 355
4.629@149
7.310@185

Posts: 12173 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adv ET 266:
I would of let the National Guard do the job under National leadership.

If memory serves correct, Trump suggested something along these lines back in May....

Trump says he's mobilizing military to distribute potential coronavirus vaccine

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...-vaccine/ar-BB1463uZ

Back then Trump was doing everything wrong but now you'll probably praise Biden for doing the same thing.

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
MOST EVERYTHING can be done cheaper and more efficiently if it is managed and run locally!
Our nation's problem today is WAY TOO MANY jurisdictions are controlled by MORONS elected due to their ideology rather then experience and accomplishments!
To PROVE MY POINT all I have to do is point to areas where the elected boobs eagerly jumped on the DEFUND THE POLICE bandwagon!
Minneapolis is the PRIME example, they berated and didn't support their officers to the point many of them retired or resigned. CRIME there is out of CONTROL today!
They are scrambling now to appropriate funds to hire more police!
How many people here without a seconds experience in government could have predicted immediately what their DEFUND and LACK of SUPPORT for the police would beget them?

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post