New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bristol Fling!
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
What do you add to this forum? Answer..NOTHING but this hate!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
quote:
Originally posted by head gamez:
Y’all respond to threads to call him out and then get your feelings hurt when he comes back at you. This thread is one example of many.

Suspend them Scott!

Quit crying to Scott, you start shyt and then can not take the heat from the fire YOU started.

Scott knows that every single complaint he gets involves ED. The whole World is not the Problem. Ed is the problem and if Scott really wants to resolve the problem he knows it is Ed.

Why would he ban anyone other than Ed the problem? Makes no sense. Besides there are rules here at the bottom of this page and it says no name calling. insults and THREATS yet that is what Ed does all day every day.

Think about it every single complaint Scott gets involves Ed. Yet you call the rest of the World the problem...... You can not make this shyt up folks.

In a peace offering send me your address and I will send you a Truce package. 4- bottles of Midol, 2 boxes of extra large, heavy duty Maxi-Pads for those heavy days and some Manpons you can stick up your @$$. ManPons in extra large just for you.

Now go cry to Scott . Again..... But remember if he really wants to solve the problem you would be gone.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4027 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Y’all respond to threads to call him out and then get your feelings hurt when he comes back at you. This thread is one example of many.

Suspend them Scott

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
I hate to say this Curly, but you`re starting to get like the other guy they just banned. You`re replying to your own posts. Go take a chill pill and relax.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Hate? F U Ed, enough hate for ya? YOUR posts reflect WHO the MAIN hater is many reasons many don't like your a s s...

Your the one who has been telling people FOR YEARS they haven't done s h it, dont have s h i t, won't ever do s h i t, or be the s h I t. Your insults have went far enough, long enough.

Here's something I will add without hate for ya? Show your ass up in Columbus, I will prove you can't drive and your all talk. Bring the fireturd, the CHEBBY 2 will make you look silly. The kid may let you wheel the dragster, I can and will make you look silly in that too.

You can call our girls names, you can call us drunks, call us all the names you want...BRING your money not your FILTHY mouth to the table in Columbus...I WILL BE WAITING on your stumpy a s s...

OR you could go take a &
$30k vacation...pffft!

CURLY NAILED it in his post above BTW!

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Chris, I tried to get sling with you since we met, I felt you were trying to do the same but as usual you can’t help yourself and feel compelled to chime in.

The only one that looks silly is a 50 something men getting high, banging up his tow rig and himself flying through the pits into the lanes to get clothes line. Great example you set for your kid!

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
At least I can race mfer...and I DON'T ride my kids nut sack.

Lastly, YOU don't know the facts as you so often spew...D U M B A Z Z.

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong mfer and I and I alone taught my son everything he knows. Meanwhile you taught your kid how to look like an ass hole at 55. You’re lucky you didn’t kill yourself with that stunt at VMP.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 434 olds:
I hate to say this Curly, but you`re starting to get like the other guy they just banned. You`re replying to your own posts. Go take a chill pill and relax.

Ed makes Threats and starts cr@p and then wants everyone who stands up to him banned.

And I am not living Vicariously through my Son.

I do all my own Stunts.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

Posts: 4027 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
You clearly didn't teach him to be an a s s h o l e...

I broke my leg in an accident at VMP you f'n idiot. Never claimed it wasn't my fault. You think my son taught himself to race? Do I CLAIM that s h I t ever?

You got the balls in Columbus? I got the time, I got the cars, I got the money...I will be limping from a reconstructed lower rt leg and would envy the opportunity!

Meanwhile we will be RACING in Darlington all this week for $50,000.00 a day while your banging on your keyboard being the bad a z z you are.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
again, you post in this thread for the same reason as the other idiots, NOT to talk about the Bristol Fling, rather to attack me with your hate!

Suspend him too Scott!

4 posts/replies about the topic here, the rest idiots that can't keep their mouths shut...

quote:

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
No one is getting banned as long as the click count keep going up.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 743 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Once again Ed, every single problem on this site involves you. Let's face it YOU are the problem yet you crying to Scott to ban everyone else?

We all know who the problem is.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
back on topic.

isn't the fling at bristol when they are running that allstar race with partners,door cars and dragsters? or is that at columbus?

ep

Posts: 765 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

Suspend these idiots Scott who contribute NOTHING of relevance to any thread.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
back on topic.

isn't the fling at bristol when they are running that allstar race with partners,door cars and dragsters? or is that at columbus?

ep

Columbus/Hebron

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WHOMPWHOMP:
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
You clearly didn't teach him to be an a s s h o l e...

I broke my leg in an accident at VMP you f'n idiot. Never claimed it wasn't my fault. You think my son taught himself to race? Do I CLAIM that s h I t ever?

You got the balls in Columbus? I got the time, I got the cars, I got the money...I will be limping from a reconstructed lower rt leg and would envy the opportunity!

Meanwhile we will be RACING in Darlington all this week for $50,000.00 a day while you’re banging on your keyboard being the bad a z z you are.
See ya there….

Posts: 1259 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Reyer:

Exactly. It has reached he point where "these" conversations are the only ones left generating hits/responses. The truly decent on-topic posts/threads have all but dried up. Don't hold your breath, if you are expecting a change. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1234 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom396:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Reyer:

Exactly. It has reached he point where "these" conversations are the only ones left generating hits/responses. The truly decent on-topic posts/threads have all but dried up. Don't hold your breath, if you are expecting a change. Take care. Tom Worthington

Floyd,

Great job of contributing to the forum/thread & ultimately bringing exposure to the Bristol Fling! Without your post this thread would have all but dried up as quoted above.

EDiot should be thanking you for your contribution!

2BKING providing views for the Bristol Fling.

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2563 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Frizie
posted Hide Post
JUST SUSPEND ME SCOTT! THIS WHOLE SH#T SHOW WAS MY FAULT. Shake head Laughing Hard

Michael Frizie
ET 2471

Posts: 571 | Location: Winston, GA | Registered: April 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post