DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Portatree eliminator with Trans Trigger
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Portatree eliminator with Trans Trigger
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Team C
posted
Anyone used a STL trans trigger on a Portatree Eliminator? I cant get it to work. Thanks in advance

Posts: 20 | Location: Glasgow, VA | Registered: July 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Wildman
posted Hide Post
check your connections, it is just an open closed switch. I use mine on final round.

Posts: 111 | Location: at a dragstrip near you | Registered: April 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
One thing to note, the practice tree switch polarity must be correct.

I built a long set of leads with alligator clips that attach to the delay box button terminals for my practice sessions.[delay box power is off]

This allows practice seated in the car with the switch you use in competition.

Larry Woodfin

Posts: 1861 | Location: Kilgore TX | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Think of it in this way; all you are doing is substituting a different switch. If the practice tree operates normally with its factory-supplied switch, something is amiss with your switch or wiring.

Larry Woodfin

Posts: 1861 | Location: Kilgore TX | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post