Find
Notify
Tools

The loons are out
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Secret Service was warned about, ID’d Thomas Crooks as a ‘threat’ 10 minutes before Trump took stage — but let ex-president go on anyway

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5767 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
I'm 61 years old, and have a fear of heights, yet I go on my much steeper and much higher roof at my house 3-4 times a year to clean the gutters. Maybe my retirement job can be working with the secret service, apparently the standards aren't very high. I'm also a good deal more fit than the chubby gal who was taking cover behind Trump.

Mike

Posts: 1590 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
I do not want to say Conspiracy theory but this was past incompetence and to the level of intentional.

I do not think they would do the same for Biden and half the Democrats want him gone!

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4225 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

I don’t believe everything I read.. especially now!
But if this is true? Big questions.

California Screaming!
Raceless in California!

Posts: 4620 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
I'm not a professional, but all of this talk is absolutely worthless....the ONE thing that I see with my own eyes is the counter sniper absolutely, clearly, had scope on the shooter PRIOR to the shot, he sees either muzzle flash or the actual trigger pull, brings his head up, looks left, then gets right back on the target.
I do not know if he was the one that took out the shooter, but he obviously could have taken him out prior to the shot.

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1799 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SlyFox:
My mistake - I'm not a rifle person Smile

I own a Model 1911 Colt, and a couple of shotguns that were my dad's, but I don't know jack about rifles.

Own 1911. I knew you where ok guy but juswt moved up two points. LOL I carry one everywhere I go and never leave home without it.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4456 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
All I want is answers to these couple questions.

! how does 20 dork get a rifle on the roof w/o being stopped. Main question

2 Why did sniper wait.My fatrher n law had his job in mid 70's and told me years ago .If he saw your head sticking out winddwoa nd had reason to nsuspect something bad he could drop you no questions.yes times change.

3 Why do we have tow phgotoes taken at 5:30 anf 5:45 of Crooks.He was also usiung range finder ar 3:00. Why Take pictures why not range finder have his ass removed.

4 I know said couple. Who the hell has heard of 20yo with no social presence and nothing on thier phone?

Answer those with answer that does not insult my intelligence.Like roof too steep BS.

Until answered I swear by it is conspiracy and Stevie Wonder can see it.

Posts: 4456 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Goob:
I'm not a professional, but all of this talk is absolutely worthless....

I once was a professional S.W.A.T./Sniper member many moons ago. I have chosen to limit my reply to this thread for the simple reason, I wasn't there.

I found most of this thread worthless.

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2733 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
that is why there is the option of clicking on or not. I find lots of post useless to me like carbs,but others have interest. Too each there own right.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wideopen231,

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Former sniper Cory Mills identifies security failures at rally...

Posts: 2991 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I have a relative that works GES(ground equipment service) here at the airport in Vegas, his shop that he works out of is on the east side of the airport where airforce one parks, and Biden was here Tuesday and Wednesday. The airport was to be on lockdown Wednesday 5-7 pm when the president was scheduled to leave, but because he got covid they left early Wednesday.I was at the airport at 230pm to pick up my relative after work and the SS came out and said anyone on airport property after three pm WILL BE SHOT!! Im sure that after tripping over their richards last Saturday, it will be shoot first, ask questions later from now on.

Posts: 312 | Location: Nevada | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Like I said, there was so many failures that day it was beyond accidental.

One thing as I understand it the Secret Service snipers are the one unit that have clearance to shoot to kill with out asking permission. They knew at least 9 to 11 minutes before that he was on the roof with a weapon and a threat. Yet they did not take the guy out until after he fired 8 shots. They said the sniper took him out with one single shot and eliminated the threat. Fine but why did he wait until after the shooter fired 8 rounds? Why did they have 5'2" women guarding 6'3" Trump? Why were the hiding behind Trump? I am not sexist but you need to hire Secret Service agents who are big enough and brave enough to give their life if needed to protect most important man in the World. And if those in the office had done their job the shooter would have never got in risking those agents and Trump. Something is really strange here. They should have had SS Sniper on the roof where the shooter was and police protecting anyone else from going up there. That was perfect place to protect the President or in this case get some shots off at him. Massive failure and some heads need to roll for it. This looks like an inside job. Also we find out yesterday the shooter had THREE foreign encrypted money accounts. What 20 year old has that? They have not found out how he did it or how much money is in there or where that money came from. We also know that Iran has called for a Fattal(SP?) or hit on Trump and 6 others in his cabinet. They put a Bounty on his head and Biden refused to step up Security? Brings back to the shooters encrypted Foreign money accounts. What is that for? As old as I am I do not know anyone with ANY Foreign Encrypted money accounts. Biden's head needs to roll. One other thing that is unusual about this whole deal is the FBI always do their investigation and when they are complete they hire an outside firm to clean up the area, blood etc. This time the FBI personally did it? Not sure why they did not use standard procedure there.

Another extremely weak excuse was that Jill Biden was doing something that day, Kamala was doing something that day so they were short on man power and decided to send the SS protection with them. Limiting man power for Trump. No excuse for that. Biden can hire 80,000 more IRS agents to go after us but they can not hire 10 more Secret Service agents to protect Trump, Kamala and Jill Biden? Guarantee you they did not cut protection for Joe Biden. While we are on the subject of Biden it looks like he may be stepping down but refusing to endorse Kamala. Brings up a bunch of legal issues. She is Vice President and do not think they can skip over her if he steps down. The Delegates and the campaign money is for the Biden / Harris ticket and can not be transferred to some other team. Should they pass over her on this huge DEI pick then they go with someone else at last minute then there would be lawsuits and called Racist and Sexist. The Democrats refused to allow anyone to debate Biden or even consider nominating anyone else. Now the money and delegates are with Biden and they have to live with their bad decisions. Grab some popcorn this is going to get wild.

And like all of the other failures from the Biden administration nobody will be fired or held accountable. Biden had said his administration would be most transparent ever and he hid in the basement during campaign and has only had 4 press conferences ever and he only takes questions a few questions even then. Most of which they give Biden a card with the peoples name, a picture of them the question and the answer he is to give us. At least Trump would stand up there and take the heat from hostile media most every day.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4225 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Goob:
I'm not a professional, but all of this talk is absolutely worthless....the ONE thing that I see with my own eyes is the counter sniper absolutely, clearly, had scope on the shooter PRIOR to the shot, he sees either muzzle flash or the actual trigger pull, brings his head up, looks left, then gets right back on the target.
I do not know if he was the one that took out the shooter, but he obviously could have taken him out prior to the shot.

Same question I had. Bullet went right in the guys ear and that means the sniper had him lined up for awhile.

Posts: 80 | Location: park forest, il | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Curly is right about SS sniper being able to pull trigger w/o asking.Unless it has changed sinc my father n law was on snipper duty for Ford and Carter. Now ton has but to his knowledge this has not.

As for taking head shot. Getting on target pretty easy for anyone who has done any shooting. As for shooter being bad shot. BS he was almsot dead on target and is Trump had not turned and leaned when he did it would have been repeat of JFK,just like the whole deal is working out to be.

Put into drag racer point of view. Trump had to pretty much cut 000 light when trigger moved.

Not most religious guy but got to ask how did we get that lucky?