DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    JEGS SFG Million - Live Coverage - Results and Info
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JEGS SFG Million - Live Coverage - Results and Info
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sc3171:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
There are no victims , only participants to their enslavement putting masks on and accepting draconian disproportionate and wildly unreasonable lock down measures, over a virus with the fatality rate of the flu, either.

Same principle, obedience to wildly disproportionate orders from officials without a backbone to say FU.

It ain't victomhood when a group or individual sense's a F'ing and stands up and says FU back, it's virtue.

GTFO this is a live coverage - results and info thread for the biggest race of our lifetime and it would be nice to have a place to go see quick results without filtering through your BS

I didn't bring up buy backs, I did evidence how they get away with it.

If you don't appreciate rational, don't read it.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
What happened tonight? It's only 8:00PM here and 7:00PM there. But the feed is gone. Did they stop after second round again? Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1234 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Think they stopped after reentry round. 2 unfinished races and reentry money collected in each.....Poor ol Kyle got stuck with more cars than they know what to do with. Should have cut out reentry right off the bat.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Not really sure why they stopped after reentry round, but I'm not there so not sure what to think,about 2 races now that are started and have not been completed.

Posts: 62 | Location: south carolina | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
A ridiculous scenario going on out there at this race.

700+ cars and you have a buyback round round ! And the day before you never got past rd 2 and postponed that race !

700 + Willing participants pitching money into this race and they are happy after 2 days of this !

Some race !

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Pt Barnum with his best hustle yet, pure genius You Da Man

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
They have one thing going for them.I can't remember the last time there were this many consecutive days with no rain forecast.
( I hope I didn't jinx them)

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I arrived at US 131 Sunday night at 9:30 pm and the place was ROCKING !! They were running the normal points race and it took 10 rounds and 3am to win because of all the racers already there for the SFG race.

It’ll be interesting to see the total entry count for the 1.1M

Still some parking available on the pit side if you decide to participate.

Posts: 2466 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Pt Barnum with his best hustle yet, pure genius You Da Man

Exactly Ed.

Gotta give the guy credit though. It’s working big time !

They’ll all likely go home Happy by the end of this one!

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
935 today I hear....TRUMP ON...

Posts: 1259 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I have yet to hear an exact reason why both races were stopped so early, only conjecture. Surely, somebody here has the real scoop. Heck, I would assume some folks posting in here are even AT the event. If THEY don't know the answer, that's bad. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1234 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
2 full days of racing and not even close to having 1 winner...

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
I think they're stopping the races so they can tech 600+ entries to be sure no one is cheating. The racers might be getting cheated, but not by each other.

Posts: 1463 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
With the exception of not completing the 20k race from Monday I believe races have ran according to plan per the advertised flyer with only 1st rd and re-entry round being ran today. From listening and talking with some people there it sounds like only reason not running longer is to give the racers and workers a good nights rest so everyone’s fresh the next morning.

Posts: 34 | Location: Louisville,KY,US | Registered: October 11, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JCADREAU:
With the exception of not completing the 20k race from Monday I believe races have ran according to plan per the advertised flyer with only 1st rd and re-entry round being ran today. From listening and talking with some people there it sounds like only reason not running longer is to give the racers and workers a good nights rest so everyone’s fresh the next morning.

That’s exactly it. People are so quick to bash someone with zero knowledge of what’s going on. It’s really simple. READ THE FLYER

Posts: 434 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
EXACTLY, read the flyer

Posts: 2466 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
there are no victims there, only willing participants that paid to be part of that spectacle

Complete **** show from the sound of it lol.

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1401 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2112 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
That was Bruce Thrift...close friend of mine still running TS. Was a hell of a race with 55 mph spread at finish line!

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Actually it's went very well so far. I've been to plenty and this crew can run the cars.

I for one applaud the schedule as it was on the flyer and the call they made on the finish of the 20k.

No Box round 2 coming up.

SL...

Posts: 2112 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post