DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Dodge Nationals Las Vegas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dodge Nationals Las Vegas
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of nomad
posted
Any one going to compete? I'm going to spectate with some buddies that sponsored me in Michigan. We've done this before and we buy Top Eliminator Club tickets and just shuck and jive about the old days. Those tickets are only good Friday thru Sunday.

That's okay because the real racing for me is Stock, Super Stock, and the Super Classes.

I'd like to buy some crew credentials through someone who's going to race. That gets me in on Wednesday and Thursday and I can help crew, too. Can anyone help me out?

nomad
Bruce Guertin

Easily distracted by bright shiny objects.

Wife says I'm a new adventure every day.

Call Automotive Performance Engines for all your complete engine building, dyno service needs 863-967-8781

Posts: 2544 | Location: Auburndale, Florida | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Right now it’s a maybe for me. I will let you know on here when it gets closer.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5304 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of nomad
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

I asked my wife if she wanted to run SST there. She said I could provided I picked her up at McCarren.

nomad
Bruce Guertin

Call Automotive Performance Engines for all your complete engine building, dyno service needs 863-967-8781

Posts: 2544 | Location: Auburndale, Florida | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I expect to be there. And I plan to run SST. And... my wife must somehow know your wife because she already has flights.Contact when it get's closer and I'm sure we can work something out.

Ray Dew

Posts: 2 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of nomad
posted Hide Post
Thanks

nomad
Bruce Guertin