DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    2024 Million Dollar Bracket Race Info
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2024 Million Dollar Bracket Race Info
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
Just a heads up per the flyer - If you're wanting to run the Warm Up on Tuesday, the time run for this is on Monday afternoon / evening. Doesn't look like a time run will be given on Tuesday. New entry on Wednesday will receive one.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DragRaceResults,

Posts: 2140 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Hummm.....I've got a couple of grand burning a hole in my pocket...but no car (I recently sold my dragster....actually thought I could quit racing no problem lol)

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4520 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
Hummm.....I've got a couple of grand burning a hole in my pocket...but no car (I recently sold my dragster....actually thought I could quit racing no problem lol)

Come on Dave, 2K is not going to cut it! IMO, you need to have $4,600 burning a hole in your pocket. Hopefully you don't need that full amount, but that's the way I go into these type races.

Now, get a F...ing car!

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2698 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
quote:

Come on Dave, 2K is not going to cut it! IMO, you need to have $4,600 burning a hole in your pocket. Hopefully you don't need that full amount, but that's the way I go into these type races.

Now, get a F...ing car!

2BKING
Relaxing

I'm in the middle of building a '40 Ford truck and car.....I also just got back from San Fransisco picking up a stock Plymouth Arrow to make a street race/hot rod type car.....I don't want/need a "racecar" anymore. I got very tired of looking at the dragster every day wishing we had racetracks in SoCal again.....Hell I had to tow/race in Tuscon to sell it....So weird crying and giggling all the way home...I do miss letting go of the button though.....

How's your paint job looking?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4520 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm in the middle of building a '40 Ford truck and car.....I also just got back from San Fransisco picking up a stock Plymouth Arrow to make a street race/hot rod type car.....I don't want/need a "racecar" anymore. I got very tired of looking at the dragster every day wishing we had racetracks in SoCal ag Relaxing ain.....Hell I had to tow/race in Tuscon to sell it....So weird crying and giggling all the way home...I do miss letting go of the button though.....

How's your paint job looking?

So, you are done racing? You've been leading/teasing me on! I looked forward to racing with you.

My paint, that's a sore subject I've had two paint deadlines provided by the painter with the 2nd coming up due by the end of this week. I'm not holding my breath.

I need the car by mid Sept. to have a chance to race the final 2 points races with it. I'm not borrowing another car to do it, but you never know; I'm a die hard!

2BKING
Relaxing

This message has been edited. Last edited by: B KING,

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2698 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
From Jenny:

There’s only a few weeks left until we swing open the gates for The 29th Annual Million Dollar Race at World Wide Technology Raceway on September 10th-14th, 2024!

There will be a limited window of parking (4pm-7pm) on Sunday evening (9/8/24) for anyone who is already on-site. After 7pm stacking will resume at 1905 Collinsville Rd. Monday morning parking will resume at 8am. There is a track operated test & tune on Monday from 10am - 3pm. At 4pm on Monday we will be giving all Tuesday 20k entrants their one and only time run. We have elected to do the Monday time run this year in and effort to avoid starting the week of racing off with a late finish, we experienced several late nights in 2023. We want all track hands and racers fresh and ready to go for the Summit Racing Equipment Triple 50’s and The Mickey Thompson Performance Tires & Wheels Million. On Tuesday morning at 8:30am we will be calling all racers to the lanes for 1st round of the TBM Brakes Tuesday 20k.

We look forward to seeing everyone soon!

Posts: 2140 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post