DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    2021 NHRA national event sportsman quotas
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2021 NHRA national event sportsman quotas
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Wow- Check out Sportsman quotas. Allowing only 20 cars per class.

Posts: 146 | Location: california | Registered: November 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
fake news and another negative comment about the NHRA by you who competed at just one track this season, a double event last month.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I hope so.

Posts: 146 | Location: california | Registered: November 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
no hope necessary, fake news!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
This isn't a rumor its posted on NHRA entry website.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 50fordsst:
Wow- Check out Sportsman quotas. Allowing only 20 cars per class.

I heard they were only allowing 2 cars per class.

Btw,where did you hear such nonsense?

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
exactly, total nonsense

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I only run in super street. I'm not chasing for anything. Is doesn't matter. I'm only posting to give a heads up to those who care.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Laughing Hard

the quotas will not be 20 cars per class, take that to the bank!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Nothing on NHRA racer.com about 2021 Event quotas yet.

Posts: 2438 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
exactly. Expect the quotas to be the same as last year

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Since the sportsman racer is a cash cow for National events If not leaving them the same I could see them increasing them to add some cash to their bottom line

Posts: 2438 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
agreed

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I just read where the pros are at 10 entries each with an 8 car field. I also have some land I would like to sell south of Miami.

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1016 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
If you look at National events for 2021 starting with Gainsville to Atlanta to Pomona the Sportsman quotas only start at Pomona on the April date. There is something wrong with the way it's posted I agree I thinks it's a misprint or someones not paying attention.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Da Shoe
posted Hide Post
Ill say this, besides the fact that they make a nice dime off of the Sportsman. I dont see stock and super stock only being limited to 20 cars LOL. Everything is being updated and entered into the system during these next 2 weeks. Grade points for many have not even been updated yet.

Posts: 610 | Location: Da Swamp!!!! | Registered: October 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
as of this moment...

"Page is currently under maintenance.
Please come back later."

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks 1320 I was just about to post the same thing. I'm sure like you that things will be the same as last season, but when I received a text and then looking at the website. I thought that with all the other things going on that it could be true. I as you believe that's it is a mistake. Bob