Picture of adv ET 266
posted
I think this may help some.
https://youtu.be/GINFzcvHP3Q

2005 2000lb 4 link dragster
home brew 582 BBC Dart 355
4.629@149
7.310@185

Posts: 12173 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Pretty creative. Holy dollar Bills. lol

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
For the guy who thought he had everything!

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Pretty neat video,until I saw the price.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
I wonder if that has "Oh *** the trailer is rolling down the driveway protection". People DO forget to block the wheels..

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I am in the process of making one now. Going to have a RV plug in wired to battery with a toggle switch to power trailer brakes in I need them. I am hoping the electric winch motors provide enough braking as we park on pretty flat ground.

www.trailertoad.com designed by racers for racers.

Posts: 1219 | Location: Janesville, IA | Registered: December 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
For that kind of money you can buy a UTV and use it at the track and to move the trailer around at home. Mine has a receiver and a hitch.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Two things about that I do not know if it would work with the tongue weight many of us have or total weight we have.
2. I am not paying that much for one. Not going to happen.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4019 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I have a hitch fir the loader of the tractor. Slickest way ever to move a trailer. But if you include the price of the tractor, not economical.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6408 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Yea Bucky bu I am betting tractor has more than one use?

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
Yea Bucky bu I am betting tractor has more than one use?

Seems like I find a new use for it every week! Forks make it super handy for a lot of things. Brush hogging and cleaning up around the pond in progress. Pulling the generator out of the motorhome. I like it

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6408 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post