DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    used K&R dial in board
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

used K&R dial in board
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Get ready to buy dial board and figure take a shot and se if anyone had use one for sale. Doubtful but worth a shot pm me if do maybe workout a deal.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4207 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I do but I wouldn’t sell it to you! You’d break it before staging your shyt box! Laughing very hard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Why? Thought you were on a tight budget? Put a $30 flip a dial on it and go racing. No electronics to fail either.

Posts: 723 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
So again nothing to add to post other than stupidity. Thats one thing ed dang sure has more than enough to spare.

Would not buy from you at 5 bucks new in box. Probably would kick a bulb out before even powered up.

Posts: 4207 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 183N:
Why? Thought you were on a tight budget? Put a $30 flip a dial on it and go racing. No electronics to fail either.

One-man team most of the time. If need to change can do it from the seat. Tight budget is relative to what I want to have on car. Might not be able to buy 3 or 4 sets of tires to test.If need something else I find a way to get it. Already have K&R box just need board and connection cables. I looked at flip style just don't like them.

Will order Monday if do not find deal on used one before.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
for big spenders

and for broke dyck with tight budget

either work on any vertical surface on your POS

Laughing Hard Falling of chair laughing Laughing very hard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Ediot on full display!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
Ediot on full display!

Never has been good at camouflage.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Flip a Dial board is only about $25, simple and works well, it is lightweight and never fails.

Allstar also has a similar for a little more.

Summit has some similar for $28 and they also have the reusable stick on numbers for $18.

And you know what? I do not have a problem with using shoe polish in a pinch. Biondo has an electronic one for $519. But for me it is just something else to fail.

Keep it simple.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4043 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
for big spenders

Woo hoo, I'm a big spender! Who knew??? Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
K&R is only 319 for two-sided. Already have shoe polish in the trailer.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
do not think other brands will work w/o buying a controller. K&Y's will work with pro cube I have.

Lomg shot someone wants to sell one, but hell asking cost nothing.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I thought a saw one on this sites free classifieds on top right corner

Posts: 394 | Location: Natick MA | Registered: November 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
if in classified I could not locate it. That does not mean crap since I can overlook anything nowdays.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I went and looked back and couldn’t find it

Posts: 394 | Location: Natick MA | Registered: November 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
First thread I open and the steward of the Lollypop Guild is still polluting the waters. Some things never change.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6416 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
well, Bucky at least it is easy to predict.If you could dial a car as easily there would be nothing to hitting dead on with egg every run. LOL

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
well, Bucky at least it is easy to predict.If you could dial a car as easily there would be nothing to hitting dead on with egg every run. LOL

We could just use vinyl. Big Grin

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6416 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
hell could paint number on and no need for $300 heavy dial in board. Hell if predict the light same way no need for dealy box either,

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
bucky 's back AGAIN, what a shock! He never left, they never do! They just post here to biotch and complain. Laughing very hard