Bracket Talk
ALL ACCESS

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/75460652/m/5077052186

June 17, 2018, 11:43 AM
scarab1999
ALL ACCESS
is it like watching a very poor lip sync show??

terrible audio on my computer and worse when casted to TV........UGH
June 17, 2018, 09:12 PM
TD6297
Yeah, I noticed the sync was bad too
June 20, 2018, 07:21 PM
Mark Walter
They've had this problem off and on for a while. I've talked to Lohnes about it, but he is not production.

Mark Walter, Senior Chaplain
JAMA Racing Ministry

"A wise person is hungry for truth, while the fool feeds on trash." Proverbs 15:14
"Laus Deo!"
November 11, 2018, 02:45 PM
Underdog99
Sorry to dredge up an old thread. I've had this since it first came out. I was a big supporter and hoped it would get better. Well, I'm done with it. Trying to watch Pomona two days now and it keeps stopping to buffer. I've had it on Roku, the Smart TV and Laptop. I'm not going into all the issues but the only thing they have changed in 3 years is the price is going up. I have no issues streaming Youtube or Netflix plus a friend has the same problems. Money I spent on this will go to an IHRA membership and license for where I actually race.
November 11, 2018, 03:11 PM
SCDIV1
I wont renew it....

Only reason I did last year was they offered a discount to members.

They've had 3 years to get it right and other than increasing the price its still junk sometimes.
November 11, 2018, 03:15 PM
442OLDS
The Las Vegas OVER/UNDER was 2 seconds.I took the under.Easy bet.

November 11, 2018, 04:07 PM
scarab1999
yup....junk...the excuse this week is the forest fires...i'm hard pressed to renew nxt year...they need to reduce the price significantly
November 11, 2018, 10:56 PM
Reggie451
They should offer next years "No Access" to those that subscribed this year for a huge discount. The product promised wasn't available at all times. If it was free there would be no complaints, but the price they want for this product I would expect high quality with minimal issues.

Reggie Lytch, Retired United States Air Force, Div 4 S/ST
Jacksonville Arkansas now Jacksonville N.C.
November 12, 2018, 09:25 AM
Mark Yeager
All Access sucked this weekend. Maybe NHRA should hire D3TV, BangShift or Motor Mania to do their future events.... I have never had a problem with their broadcasts.

It was disappointing.

Mark Yeager