DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    THE OLD TUCSON DRAGWAY ( where it all started for me)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

THE OLD TUCSON DRAGWAY ( where it all started for me)
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted
Check this out.... the desert cannot erase its existence....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQkA7JEJkxU

This message has been edited. Last edited by: J178RED,

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Is something missing here Nick---in the late 50s we raced at the air base.

Posts: 6247 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Fern, I fixed it ....LOL

I was a snotty little 6 year old when that was going on at the base ,you are about 12 years or more older than me .....hahaha

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:

What...? Dancing Cat I want to see!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4599 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:

What...? Dancing Cat I want to see!

this must have gotten erased....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQkA7JEJkxU

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
That was cool! How far from the new track?

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4599 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
That was cool! How far from the new track?

6.9 mile as the crow fly's to the south.....

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
We can only dream of this time and enjoy the time us ol' folks spent our time thinking we would be the best of the best,

Posts: 1413 | Location: Yarnell, AZ | Registered: August 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Nick,
That's pretty neat. Thanks for posting that link.

Joe

Posts: 457 | Location: coquille,or | Registered: November 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Nik, let's take the trip to visit this in January.

Posts: 1413 | Location: Yarnell, AZ | Registered: August 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
If you guys will wait until the Division race in early March I’ll go with you. Give me a call Chuck if that’s possible, I would like to visit the old track.

Bob

Posts: 3156 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
At the Divisional works for me as I don't have the patience to do Divisionals . But I plan on coming out one of the days so we could go out then.... I'll drive' the dually should not have no problem find the old track....Hahaha