DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    SFG Rockingham 100k's?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SFG Rockingham 100k's?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted
Who's going? We are pitted and ready for action!

Dancing Cat

Posts: 1752 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
On our way.
I95 in MD right now.

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
MMTV will be live at 2:30 PM

Posts: 434 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Going to be some long days, good luck guys...

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Man somebody just got a lucky W. Not saying who it was Chris.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BLIND MULE 2217
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:

Hahaha. Kid throws up .012 for the L. Chris throws up something you need a calculator to figure out and squeaks by. Good luck guys.

Posts: 354 | Location: Opelika AL, | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:

why retype it? plug the hole before horseshoe falls out. LOL good luck

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Ummm I saw a squirrel... Full Moon

Lmfao my day ended next lap...lots a racing left!

Posts: 1752 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Tommy Plott wins warm up $10,000 ..... Congrats to you .....Trip zip in the final too.....

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
yea two local boys in final round. Like I told wife if I can get to track(before anyone points it out) and win some rounds along with race or two I can be competitive at big money races. Local boys around here can be bad.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Giving strong thought to running down to rock saturday. Just never been good at being one of those S word folks.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Who was runner up? Tommy is a good dedicated racer and good to see him get a win on first day.

Posts: 6213 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Fern , TG Paschal in his dragster was the runner up.... today will be another great show for us who are not there.....

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Thanks Nick. Couldn't stay up late enough. Might be there Sat & Sun

Posts: 6213 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Fern, sure wish I lived out there.... So much racing so little time....LOL

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Looks like Cory carrying pops again.LMAO getting old sucks I hear.

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
HEY, I drive the motorhome good and keep new tires on stuff!

Kid did good today, congrats to the winner and RU.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
everybody has a job to do on team. So momma is book keeper?

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Momma showed up last night, she asked if we missed her...we said hell yea we are hungry... Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
just make sure the tires are right Torq and get out of the way.

ep

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post