DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    DRR car show II - post your ride!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DRR car show II - post your ride!
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 252 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: December 02, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of AM
posted Hide Post
Whos Who of Drag Racing....pleased to be introducing.....(in no particular order)

Steve Stites

Jared Pennington

Seth Phillips

Lee Norton piloting Jamie Southards Duster

Scott Macy

Jim Harrington

Chuck Morris

Posts: 2906 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: June 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of AM
posted Hide Post

Don Anderson (Ferndale)

Randall Cantrell

Dave Harvey

His name has left me!!! I can see his face plain as day ((help - not good with names)....it's a B

Jeff Stewart (Thanks Mark for help with the last name!)

Bud McNasby (its McN something!)

Austin Welch

Jim Young

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AM,

Posts: 2906 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: June 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of AM
posted Hide Post

Chris Plott

Rodney Filchum in a loaner

Not sure of this cat's name, but he's a pretty good racer from the SummerDuck area.

Jason Phillips

Brenda Taylor

Quartone (sp?)

Tumbleweed - Tim Douglas

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Angela, that's Jeff Stewart in the Blue Cutlass in the second set.

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of AM
posted Hide Post

Jeff Flood

Reynolds....Francis I think

Ernie Humes III

I believe this is the camaro, they're Jersey folk, husband and wife do double duty with this car, he was one of the 9 cars left....tihmm I think was the last name?

Steve Foley in Luke Bogacki's Vega

Richard Alford

Derek Tootsie Roll Harris

Steve Lucas

DRR Pro
Picture of AM
posted Hide Post

This is the father's car of the guy in the Thunderbird. They own a Masonary Company and their last name starts with a B I'm pretty sure. Robert is his first name. Give me a few more minutes and the rest will come to me. Benson and Blison keep coming to me but that's not it.

Eric Aman

Steve Alford

Ricky Beahr

Adam Davis

Chris Bunch

Dave Stebner

DRR Pro
Picture of AM
posted Hide Post

Hillarey Sloan

Andrew Bracuto

Bill Ritts

Tim Byrd driving K Ray Alexanders Nova

Rob Robertson

Jamie Southards

Ken Myrick

Pete Kivett

Alan Thatcher

Chris Moren

Rick Pennington

Martin Flegal (sp?)

Deet Butner (sp?)

Michael Beard

James Lockhart

DRR Pro
Picture of AM
posted Hide Post
OK!! Those are the Benge's - Robert Jr is in the Thunderbird Robert Sr in the camaro.

Benson, Blinson, Benge - they're very similiar in Angela's World. Big Grin

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
My '00 Dan Nelson Racecraft

My Dad's '04 Dan Page

Posts: 16 | Location: Quebec, Canada | Registered: August 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of drampage
posted Hide Post
here is my ride , one of a kind s/g rampage
quote:
Originally posted by drampage:
[URL= ] [/URL]

Posts: 144 | Location: west palm beach | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Max Moore
posted Hide Post
Photobucket

Posts: 410 | Location: NE AR | Registered: December 13, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thanks Angela! Smile

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Lot of cool cars on here. Thanks Chuck T for putting mine on there.

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of sandstreet
posted Hide Post

Posts: 396 | Location: Bloomington,In | Registered: October 18, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

My ride.

Mack Johnson

pump gas 347
6.435@104

Posts: 885 | Location: Waiting to see who Raylan kills next. | Registered: December 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Angela was the offical Piedmont 20k photographer and didn't even know it.....excellent job Angela Big Grin

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of AM
posted Hide Post
Actually Don I was kind of disappointed when I went back and looked at my pictures in full size - alot were really blurry - it just wasn't a good day to take pictures with the clouds and overcast - I had that same problem at Mooresville first Pro Am race. Bright and Sunny works best.

<Gene "Tuff Rat">
posted
My old X-Super/Stocker now footbrake

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Yet another Olds

Posts: 1 | Location: Iowa | Registered: August 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post