DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    iPhone app for this forum...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

iPhone app for this forum...
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of BD104X
posted
Anyone know if there is an forum-hosting phone app that I can use to access this site? I’m able to access the other RV, gun & car forums I visit using hosting apps that make it easier to read and post but I can’t find this forum on any of them. The full version is a pain in the ass on my phone and the IT department at work gave me crap for visiting from my work PC!

Billy Duhs - BD104X@gmail.com

Posts: 626 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Billy - sorry there is not a supported app for Bracket Talk. Just an old forum format that isn't supported anymore. We have asked multiple times but with no luck. If we were to move to a different platform say like V-bulletin we would lose all of the current posts and I just don't like that idea. Maybe someday, but just not at this time would I be good with that.

Sorry and thanks for your support. Hope you and everyone else understands.

SL...

Posts: 2107 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BD104X
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reply Scott.

Posts: 626 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Maybe I don't understand but on my I phone I go to Safari and typed it in the first time and now DRR pops up every time. Can even watch races when Scott provides a link.....anyway that is how it works for me. Also gives me the ability to check in no matter where I am.

Posts: 6213 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Just save a link to DRR on favorites on you phone

Posts: 2422 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
I think everyone knows that you can get to the forum, but after each page load you need to zoom in to actually read the topics and click the links. Then if are replying, you need to zoom out so you can actually read what you are writing.

It works, it is just far from ideal.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3154 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BD104X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lenny5160:
I think everyone knows that you can get to the forum, but after each page load you need to zoom in to actually read the topics and click the links. Then if are replying, you need to zoom out so you can actually read what you are writing.

Exactly!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lenny5160:

Yep you are correct, it can be a PITA

Posts: 2422 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of FTI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Maybe I don't understand but on my I phone I go to Safari and typed it in the first time and now DRR pops up every time. Can even watch races when Scott provides a link.....anyway that is how it works for me. Also gives me the ability to check in no matter where I am.

Apple software keeps track of your usage tendencies to make things like auto fill work. That's why its so much faster now. Same idea behind auto correct will be change normal words to something off the wall but similar because you have repeatedly used that work before.

-Dalton

FTI Performance
Competition Converters and Racing Transmissions
"Some call it cheating, we call it the competitive edge."
www.FTIPerformance.com
info@ftiperformance.com

Posts: 160 | Location: Deland, FL | Registered: August 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BD104X
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]
Apple software keeps track of your usage tendencies to make things like auto fill work. That's why its so much faster now. Same idea behind auto correct will be change normal words to something off the wall but similar because you have repeatedly used that work before.

-Dalton[/QUOTE]

This is very true - unfortunately I know this because whenever I type the word “buy” into my phone, it tries to correct it to “buyback”!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Must use that word Big Grin a lot

Posts: 6213 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post