DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Congrats to Torqin and his boy, ran in the finals of $10k
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Congrats to Torqin and his boy, ran in the finals of $10k
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
That's one of the best days a dad can have. Great job!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6402 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Jared
posted Hide Post
Great job Chris and 'Cody' Big Grin. That's the kind of day at the track that you dream of. Chris, you're raising a fine young man there. He is very talented and respectful too. That's a combination that I wish we saw more of in our young racers these days. Good luck in Georgia.

Jared Pennington
Coalburg Racing # 1X
http://worldfootbrakechallenge.com
The Sportsman Drag Racing Podcast with Luke and Jed

Posts: 2025 | Location: Coalburg , Alabama | Registered: July 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys I appreciate the kind words, just goes to show dreams come true!!

On top of the world for Dad! If any of you go to Georgia this weekend come say hello!

Chris

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
Fun isn't it?

Got to race against my son and my wife a few times. They have each beat me once, but I have a good record against both of them.

It does make for some good table conversation later!

Congrats!

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Big congrats guys!!!

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
just one really proud dad! A memory etched in both of our world's for a lifetime.

Congrats - I'd like to say the same someday.

Posts: 671 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: April 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Sorry guys I'm late to the party. I haven't had electric. Good job guys. The deal I made with Cory will become true anytime now Chris. He will get to wheel the new car and you my friend will have to go back to the old red car.

Posts: 114 | Location: pa | Registered: September 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Pretty cool for these 2. Congrats again

gulitti racing

Posts: 2103 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Torq, keep beating up on the kid. when he finally beats you he will expect you to start being his pit b!tch, fuel putter inner and tire checker.

ep

Posts: 763 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
I still like the red car!! I am super happy with new car, 1st week semi for $15K, win $10k the next week!

Dang pictures make me look heavy...lmao!

Agree with EP for sure!

Oh The Shame

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Nichols
posted Hide Post
Great job guys.

Posts: 157 | Location: Charlestown, IN U.S.A | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of sc4087
posted Hide Post
# Cheaters

Mike Greene

Posts: 509 | Location: Burleson, TX | Registered: March 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats guys!!

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Looks like a very happy dad and son to me !!! Two winners, in two cars! Sure like it when a plan comes together... your not heavy its that driving suit...hahaha Congrats hope you two can do this a few more times this year....

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of HS professor
posted Hide Post
Congrats to both of you !!!! What a super cool accomplishment early on in the kids big car career Not worthy

You guys split Big Grin

Posts: 1421 | Location: Monroe twp nj | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Winner take all...lol

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1380 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Nice looking cars. Anyone ask if there was a split?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6402 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Yep Bucky there was a split, Dad got it ALL !!!

Shake head

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
What a great day that must have been, congratulations to you both.

Posts: 35 | Location: new jersey | Registered: January 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post