DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    RIP Joe West - J&J Engine Diapers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RIP Joe West - J&J Engine Diapers
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
This past weekend Joe West died in an accident. Joe was a friend and customer I knew for many years. RIP Big Fella

SL...

Posts: 2111 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Rest in peace. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Godspeed sir, ran a J&J diaper till this year when I had TR Chassis build me a belly pan.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Rest In Peace.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4017 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of smashm
posted Hide Post
I've been at a loss for words since hearing this horrible news the other day. Joe was a larger than life personality. Quick with the witty comeback but he would give you anything he had to help you out. I always enjoyed pitting & racing with Joe & his family. I have some amazing stories & memories from my friendship with Joe. We spoke every few months just to catch up. I'll miss those conversations with an old friend & racing buddy. Godspeed Joe, tell them what they need to know in the next life. Your family are all in my thoughts.

Posts: 68 | Location: Southwest Florida | Registered: June 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post