Bracket Talk
All New Fall Throwdown & Top Tier Big Money Events

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/75460652/m/4647048696

August 20, 2021, 08:59 AM
DragRaceResults
All New Fall Throwdown & Top Tier Big Money Events
As we approach the Fall Racing Season we have a newly listed Featured Big Bucks Race On Board. Yes it's a Pre Entry Event but only to cap the race at a "LOW" "Manageable" Event with great payouts.

We've seen this concept earlier this year with Loose Rockers' St Patrick's 300 and will again with the Guaranteed Great American Million in November.

Pay a little more for GREAT Payouts and a Stellar experience.

I certainly feel this event is worthy of support. If you look closely and drill down into the structure, I'm sure you'll realize it's one of the best structured races of the season.

www.dragraceresults.com
August 21, 2021, 08:22 AM
Richard Hammond
The no split race that SFG is having and this race. That’s the way all big money races should be paid out. clapping
August 21, 2021, 09:28 AM
ferndaleflyer
How they going to regulate a "no split"?

I like the 2nd round win round money.
August 21, 2021, 11:41 AM
Richard Hammond
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
How they going to regulate a "no split"?

I like the 2nd round win round money.

There’s no rule against splitting. If someone still wants to split they can.
August 21, 2021, 04:13 PM
WHOMPWHOMP
Never heard of him…..OTHERS have made me gun shy on sending said amount of money….SL pre enter me I’ll pay you back if I make it…lol
August 23, 2021, 08:06 AM
DragRaceResults
Whomp - Tony Gambardella is a long time racer. Runs a "legit" Performance Business in Florida TG Motorsports. They sell a LOT of parts. Tony came up with this format last year.

Check them out here - https://stores.tgmotorsports.net/

SL...

www.dragraceresults.com
August 24, 2021, 06:26 AM
Clay Tyler
This is one of the greatest payout races I have seen! The 2 big races Norwalk have over the next month are the same. It would be great to see more races like this for next season. I am finally at the stage where I should be able to start doing a little more traveling to some of these better races next year and these are the type of races that are worth the time and money. Pays well at top and you don't have to make a semi or better to pay for your weekend.
August 24, 2021, 09:22 AM
Mike Frizie
just stinks its same weekend as the Mike Smith memorial deal in Montgomery. already pre entered there same weekend.

Michael Frizie
ET 2471
October 11, 2021, 07:25 PM
DragRaceResults
This race is now Guaranteed with entries still available. Contact Tony if interested.

www.dragraceresults.com
October 11, 2021, 07:58 PM
WHOMPWHOMP
Be there…