DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Cheating for points
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cheating for points
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J69:
All for a $5K hawaiian vacation and a few free parts, if ur lucky.

If you have no self respect to begin with, you got nothing to lose though.

So these types don't see it as you do.

Everything special to them, is superficial.

The appearance of accomplishment is all that matters in their minds.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
if i pay the bills i can give any round i want to away ... fact

Posts: 1252 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
67TSCHEVY2, you can give away all the rounds you want. But, the sanctioning body can take away points from any rounds they think are questionable.

Posts: 528 | Location: Southeast | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
i doubt a sanctioning body is overly concerned about the appearance and results of a bracket race lmao ... heck they cannot get the pro,s right .

Posts: 1252 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 67TSCHEVY2:
if i pay the bills i can give any round i want to away ... fact

I'd like to be a fly on the wall... I'm guessing goes like this... let me win so I look like a champion to everyone, who doesn't know you let me win.

Reminds me of build back better.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
never split a buyback huh ?

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
IHRA has gotten pretty worked up over the SSS years ago. No clue how they treat diving now.

Posts: 528 | Location: Southeast | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
never split a buyback huh ?

What's splitting a buyback have to do with conspiring with your opponent to predetermine -
fix the outcome of a race? Confused

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Oh the ihra cared greatly enough that if either driver did not wanna do the runoff then the track would not be submitting a champion. And I can’t speak for everyone but I’m not about to bend over and take 3 L’s in a row, while everyone at the track is telling me how sorry I am, just my buddy can cheat his way into 1st

James Stringer

Posts: 36 | Location: Georgia | Registered: November 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
Yep splitting a buy back has zero to do with integrity and honesty LMAO

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
https://www.ihra.com/superseries-rules
Here's the rules for the IHRA Summit Super Series World Championship. It does address the gifting rounds and dives.
If the track allows this it may hurt them in points participation in the future. No fun to play a fixed game.

Posts: 1501 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
So what class are u referring to that the dive took place in. Kinda curious simce i race at that track regularly

Posts: 9 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: September 27, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Buckshot it was super pro

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jamey2632,

James Stringer

Posts: 36 | Location: Georgia | Registered: November 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Would seem everyone would have gotten together to block them from pairing up after first or second time.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4355 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Wideopen, they either sat in their cars ready to rush to be the first pair, or dragged ass to be last in the lanes. They did take a chance on their being odd numbers pulling in last, but it miraculously worked out.

James Stringer

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Honestly i can see that happening due to who was involved. Not sure who it was that took the dive though. Care to elborate

Posts: 9 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: September 27, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

Actually, it's hitting upon the very definition of integrity, or the lack thereof. And no I never had thrown a round or split a buyback.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6427 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
Its probably been 15 yrs ago that IHRA looked over the SSS rounds and disqualified a racer. It was down south somewhere. IHRA decided that this racer had been getting rds given to him by the same opponent all yr. This was in the early 2000s.

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

Is there a build back better translator in the house? Confused

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
A guy named lance kittle is the one who took 3 l’s in a row. Racing “honest”. Don’t know him personally, but never seen a grown man let something like that go down in front of everyone and be ok with it.

James Stringer