DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Mile High Nationals
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mile High Nationals
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted
Vern, you coming up for the nationals? I just got the email for my credentials.....

Anybody else racing the Mile High's?

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1479 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
No sir, the fun has worn off. Tired of being pitted in the north forty in the dirt. Probably won’t race again till September. Tucson, Phoenix, Dallas National, and probably Vegas.

Bill and Kevin will be there. Good luck and remember that shifter thing! LOL

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5316 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 7110
posted Hide Post
never been there, but the entry list looks pretty dismal for all classes?

Posts: 1598 | Location: AZ | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of The Hawk
posted Hide Post
I'm in for Stock. Forecast looks a lot better than in years past.
Looking forward to a little time away from work!

lane weber

perfecting a better mousetrap

Posts: 161 | Location: Littleton, Colorado | Registered: November 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
This is my first and likely only national event. Been wanting to run one for years and I have my chance now. Car is getting parked after this for the season, with the exception of a couple of other events, the KBPI Car Show and maybe the season final in FAST16. Haven't decided on the last one. I do the car show because it's fun and I let people sit in the car and take pictures and such. I'll make a couple of grudge runs as well, usually get a standing ovation since I'm typically the fastest car on the property at the time....

Rest of the year is an atv trip and lots of camping. As to next season, gonna play that by ear, but I'm ramping up stuff in prep for retiring and that's gonna take precedence over other stuff after this year.

Hawk, which car are you going to run?

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1479 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of The Hawk
posted Hide Post
Running the little Skyhawk. Due for some fun with that car this year. Hope to see you there.

lane weber

perfecting a better mousetrap

Posts: 161 | Location: Littleton, Colorado | Registered: November 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I just looked at the schedule.
4 qualifying runs.Should be some great racing after getting 4 time runs to practice.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
We are, I doubt we will get the scheduled 4, the schedule seems to always change

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1520 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Great track, great "multi generation" Family who own and operate the facility, the Bandimere Family. Always enjoyed racing there.

Bob

Posts: 3086 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post